HubSpot Academy Support

galibri
Participant

I have passed inbound certification but I don't see an option to add it to upwork

I have passed the Inbound (New) certification but I don't see the option to add it to upwork. As upwork says, Inbound certification, I hope this is not the Inbound Sales Certification. Please help me to add it to my upwork profile. Thanks.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Lucila-Andimol
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner

I have passed inbound certification but I don't see an option to add it to upwork

Hi there, when you pass a certification It will appear in My team, in your profile line. If you dont see it, perhaps you should check out first If it is approved.

María Lucila Abal | COO Andimol
HubSpot Expert, Community Champion & Certified Trainer (12+ years)

Have questions? Get answers:

Get Premium Support

Did my post help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

galibri
Participant

@Lucila-Andimol Thanks for your reply. I mean to say that I have passed the Inbound new exam and got my certificate. But I can't add it to upwork, there is no option to add in on upwork while there was an option in the old version of this course. Here you see my screenshot:Where is upwork option?Where is upwork option?

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all please review this post r.e. which certifications are and are not  currently supported for Upwork and how you can upload supported certifications: Adding your HubSpot Certification to Upwork

On this post I hae linked an idea where you can vote for certifications you'd like to see supported for Upwork. Please post all feedback on this idea: Support Upwork for all Academy certifications

Comments on this thread will not be sumbitted to the Academy team. 

0 Upvotes