HubSpot Academy Support

Suzanna

I can't find the course I completed

Hi,

I took the Inbound course this week (Attract, Convert, Close, Delight) and I was going to take the exam today, but after logging in, no course is showing as completed or even started. I know I took the course on the 5th when you were updating the exam itself, but surely it didn't get rid of the course itself?

Thanks for any information,

Suzanna

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Suzanna,

Are you still experiencing this issue? Have you been able to complete the exam? 

If you are still having trouble, please let me know.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Suzanna

Hi Jenny, 

Thanks for reaching out. Yes, I am still experiencing this issue and have not been able to complete the exam. 

Should I assume that this course no longer exists for some reason?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Suzanna,

The Inbound certification definitely still exists. Are you not seeing the course listed at all as an option to complete? Or are you just not seeing that you have begun the course? 

If you can send along a screenshot of what you are seeing, that would be great!

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Suzanna

I took the course on the 5th. Is this the old one that I took?I took the course on the 5th. Is this the old one that I took?completedcompletedin progress (this is not the course I finished)in progress (this is not the course I finished)If I took the old course (I took it on the 5th) then does this mean I'll have to take the new version? I'd rather avoid that.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Suzanna,

Thank you for sending the screenshots along! 

It looks like maybe you were taking the Inbound 2017 course and it was sunset while you were taking the course. Because the 2017 version has been sunset, completing the new Inbound certification will be your best option. 

If you have begun the course, some of the content will be familiar, and then you will have access to the brand new content as well! 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
Suzanna

Huh. I did get the message that the exam would change but not that the course would be retired. I don't think I'm going to take the course all over again. 

But thank you for trying to help. 

0 Upvotes