Can't resume exam

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

I'm learning the inbound certification course and when I finish the exam, the screen shows I have 0 questions left but when I push resume exam, nothing happens. It doesn't show anything. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Hi @Lexie27meng,

I'm seeing you as having passed the exam now. Congratulations!

If you aren't able to see your exam on your end (by clicking into your learning center, and then viewing under the 'tracks' tab, search for 'inbound', view certification) please let me know.

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
4 Replies
Community Manager

Hey @Lexie27meng,

Are you still experiencing this issue? Did you finish the exam and then this occured? 

If you can send along screenshots of what you are seeing and confirm the email address you are taking the exam with that would be great! 

Additionally, if you would like to retake the exam, you can transfer the email address it is associated with afterwards by following these steps

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Jenny,

Yes, I finished but the time is still runnning! Actually, I prefer not to retake it. It would be great if it can be fixed ASAP as I just took the exam and there are 50 mins left. Please see the screenshot for reference. Thanks!

Lexie

Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 1.11.50 PM.png

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Lexie27meng,

I'm seeing you as having passed the exam now. Congratulations!

If you aren't able to see your exam on your end (by clicking into your learning center, and then viewing under the 'tracks' tab, search for 'inbound', view certification) please let me know.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Yes, it worked out at last.

Thank you for the help!!

0 Upvotes