Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

NancyG
Participant

New Workflow View - Number of contacts that will be enrolled?

SOLVE

Love the new workflow view but it doesn't have the "view the number of people who will be enrolled" feature anymore, unless you turn it on. Is it somewhere I'm not looking?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @NancyG, thanks for reaching out! You can actually get an estimate of how many people will be enrolled while you're setting the starting criteria for your Workflow, as pictured below. You can also refresh the estimate, after it has first been calculated. Let me know if you encounter any issues!

Workflows   HubSpot.png

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @NancyG, thanks for reaching out! You can actually get an estimate of how many people will be enrolled while you're setting the starting criteria for your Workflow, as pictured below. You can also refresh the estimate, after it has first been calculated. Let me know if you encounter any issues!

Workflows   HubSpot.png

0 Upvotes
NancyG
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @MayPascaud

This is not what is happening in my portal. I created this test workflow and set a criteria that I know has a lot of contacts ... and nothing. That's what's happening in all of my workflows. The "existing contacts" does not show up in my pop up. See below.

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @NancyG, I am going to send you a private message with specific examples. You'll hear from me soon!

0 Upvotes