Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

nparker

HubSpot Initial Score History

SOLVE

I'm looking for a way to get the initial HubSpot score assigned to contacts vs. the updated score they receive after several interactions.

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @nparker

All HubSpot scores are assigned based on your lead scoring rules so you can set up any system you like - but I'm sure you know that. 

When looking at a contact record, finding the HubSpot score either in the 'About' box or by clicking 'View all properties' and hovering over it will bring up a 'See history' button which you can use to see all changes to that property. 

If you have HubSpot Pro and you want to save an early score, you could use a workflow to copy it to another field. Depending on when/how scores are set, that workflow could trigger as soon as HubSpot score is known, after a time delay or after some other condition is met.

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @nparker

All HubSpot scores are assigned based on your lead scoring rules so you can set up any system you like - but I'm sure you know that. 

When looking at a contact record, finding the HubSpot score either in the 'About' box or by clicking 'View all properties' and hovering over it will bring up a 'See history' button which you can use to see all changes to that property. 

If you have HubSpot Pro and you want to save an early score, you could use a workflow to copy it to another field. Depending on when/how scores are set, that workflow could trigger as soon as HubSpot score is known, after a time delay or after some other condition is met.

Hope that helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
nparker

SOLVE

I did know about the rules and will go through and find the scores I'm looking for via a list and then view the history.

Appreicate the response.

0 Upvotes