Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

Susana
Participant

How to assign an automated campaign hierarchy and suppress based on it

SOLVE

We are building a lot of campaigns and using workflows to trigger the email send.  However, I can't find any way to suppress based on a campaign heirarchy. 

For example, we have an automated education campaign that is set to go out to any net new leads. However, we also have a campaigns set up for very specific personas.  So, if a contact fills out for one of our more generic white papers that is early in the education funnel, they are automatically send the education campaign.  However, if the same customer also downloads a white paper that dives into the impact on CX, we have an entirely separate track for that.  How do I tell HubSpot to remove them from the education campaign and put them in the CX campaign? 

We also need this functionality for time senstive emails so we can suppress everygreen lead nurturing campaigns that can wait to send.

Any ideas on how to do this? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cbsembler
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hello @Susana

When looking at suppressing certain people based on criteria from workflows you can use Workflow Goals to unenroll contacts from a workflow once they meet certain criteria. 

For example, when looking at your two workflows you can have a Goal Set to remove a contact from the Education Campaign once they meet the criteria associated with the CX campaign. 

I have included information regarding Workflow Goals, here and how you can use them to suppress and remove contacts from your workflows. 

Best, 

Courtney Sembler 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
cbsembler
Solution
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hello @Susana

When looking at suppressing certain people based on criteria from workflows you can use Workflow Goals to unenroll contacts from a workflow once they meet certain criteria. 

For example, when looking at your two workflows you can have a Goal Set to remove a contact from the Education Campaign once they meet the criteria associated with the CX campaign. 

I have included information regarding Workflow Goals, here and how you can use them to suppress and remove contacts from your workflows. 

Best, 

Courtney Sembler 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy
0 Upvotes