Lead Capture Tools

sharath
Participant | Diamond Partner

unenrollement and supressions

SOLVE

Hi,

internal-workflow.PNGunenrollment and supressions.PNGWe have internal and external workflows; internal workflows are created to change the life cycle stages of the leads and also created to send internal notification emails to sales staff(Refer screenshot), and then we also have external emails which are sent to the leads in the process of nurturing them. 

Now, the problem is when I am creating an external workflow, I goto settings and under the option "unenrollment and suppressions,” I select the radio button "remove them from all other workflows," (refer screenshot). By selecting this option, will the leads be removed from internal workflows too?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @sharath

At the moment, HubSpot does not know which workflows are internal and which are external, so there is no automatic way to leave contacts in the internal ones while unenrolling them from the external ones. 

The only solution, currently, is to manually specify the external workflows for the contact to be unenrolled from in the next setting: Remove them from specific workflows

More info on these settings can be seen here: Understanding your workflow settings

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
sharath

SOLVE

Hi Phil,

Thank you for the reply, is there any we can ensure that they unenroll from the internal workflows? I see this as a bug from Hubspot because HubSpot says we can create both internal and external workflows(https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/forms/how-do-i-send-internal-notification-emails). I think Hubspot should think of enabling an option to unenroll leads only from external workflows

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @sharath

At the moment, HubSpot does not know which workflows are internal and which are external, so there is no automatic way to leave contacts in the internal ones while unenrolling them from the external ones. 

The only solution, currently, is to manually specify the external workflows for the contact to be unenrolled from in the next setting: Remove them from specific workflows

More info on these settings can be seen here: Understanding your workflow settings

Hope this helps.

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender

SOLVE

Hi @sharath

Yes, they will. Selecting that option removes the contact from all other workflows that they are currently in, regardless of purpose. 

Hope this helps.

0 Upvotes