bomakalu
Miembro

remove captcha or make invisible

resolver

Hi there

saw this:

https://product.hubspot.com/blog/quick-guide-invisible-recaptcha

(does this work?)

Is there an easy way to remove the captcha as we will lose submissions.?

Thanks

2 Soluciones aceptadas
Tom
Solución
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

resolver

Hey @bomakalu If this is in regards to HubSpot forms, you can enable and disable captcha on your forms as much as you like: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/forms/how-do-i-use-captcha-on-my-hubspot-form

All HubSpot forms ship with invisible recaptcha, you will still see the recaptcha badge as the bottom of the form, this is a part of invisible recaptcha. The difference is that you won't have to hit the "I am not a robot" button as part of this. 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

Tom
Solución

resolver

Hey @merylh  this option is still available within all Regular HubSpot forms within all product Tiers. You will find this when you create a Regular HubSpot form > on the Panel on the left of the editor.

otherformElements.png

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

21 Respuestas 21
DouglasW
Colaborador

resolver

Is there any way to make the badge invisible? We like the security that comes with CAPTCHA but the badge is bulky and ugly and takes up space. 

0 Me gusta
Kidomu

resolver

Hello all, 

Kirsten here from Support ( I came across this thread while checking another matter).  It is not currently possible to use the follow-up email feature within the form editor without enabling CAPTCHA on the form as it safeguards email deliverability (the CAPTCHA is needed so emails are not sent for bot submissions). 

For accounts with Marketing Hub Pro/Enterprise, the workaround would indeed be to create a separate follow-up email and to send it using a workflow. 

Best,

Kirsten

ReneeB
Participante

resolver

Has anyone tried this workaround? I am launching a new site and testing every element on my home page for how it affects page speed.  I need to get captcha off my home page for that reason.  I wondered if creating a follow-up email via a workflow would help me get past the captcha on the pop-up form.  Additionally, I was thinking of embedding the form code in my own popup modal so that I could better control the load on the popup to come after everything else on the page has loaded so that I could extract the pop-up from my page load.

0 Me gusta
Serge4SUITES
Miembro

resolver

I agree. Doesn't make sense to force users/customers to show this Captcha logo. Follow up mail is a basic feature a lot of customers use to nurture leads. You want us to be succesful, right...?

andrewabogado
Colaborador

resolver

I echo the concerns of other comments. Please please separate the dependencies of captcha on follow-up emails. Thanks.

Karamanchev
Miembro

resolver

Second please please separate the dependencies of captcha on follow-up emails. Thanks.

Tom
Solución

resolver

Hey @bomakalu If this is in regards to HubSpot forms, you can enable and disable captcha on your forms as much as you like: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/forms/how-do-i-use-captcha-on-my-hubspot-form

All HubSpot forms ship with invisible recaptcha, you will still see the recaptcha badge as the bottom of the form, this is a part of invisible recaptcha. The difference is that you won't have to hit the "I am not a robot" button as part of this. 

Medda
Miembro

resolver

Can you pleaes remove the recaptcha, we still need the follow up emails.

sharonlicari
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hey @Medda 

It's not clear to me what is the issue you are having. Could you please advise if you have followed these steps if you are using HubSpot forms? 

If this is something you would like to be implemented in the future, I'd suggest adding this idea to our ideas forum

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Medda
Miembro

resolver

It says over here:

"Please note: if your regular form or pop-up form includes a follow-up email, a CAPTCHA will automatically be added to the form. To remove the CAPTCHA from the form, delete the follow-up emails in the Follow-up tab of the form editor.

And I want you to remove the auto recaptcha added on forms you use for follow up emails.

I think i suggested it already or someone else did.

Well I will wait till one of my collegues are back to see how we gonna proceed.
I heard there same block is made in your backend using your API. Still need to post a recaptcha in backend, which we want to go around somehow.

merylh
Participante

resolver

I have the same problem and cannot see the "Other Form" elements anywhere in the Form editor. The solution must be an older one and I can no longer find an option to disable captcha. To reiterate the issue, I have a simple form to subscribe with an email entry. However when the user tries to subscribe, captcha shows up with the gallery of photos and most people do not bother because of the inconvenience of captcha....that is why Tom mentioned losing subscriptions. Can you please let us know if there is a "current" way of disabling captcha because the article sent is out of date or the options to enable/disable captcha are not available where stated in the solution article.

Tom
Solución

resolver

Hey @merylh  this option is still available within all Regular HubSpot forms within all product Tiers. You will find this when you create a Regular HubSpot form > on the Panel on the left of the editor.

otherformElements.png

SeanHoward
Miembro

resolver

I also have this problem. In the POPUP form builder there does not appear to be any way to turn off CAPTCHA. Can someone please advise?

0 Me gusta
Tom

resolver

Hey @SeanHoward at the moment recaptcha will be automatically enabled on any Pop-up form which has a follow up email attached to it. There is currently no way to disable this manually. This will be automatically removed if you remove the follow up email. 

yidanwang
Colaborador

resolver

Why is the captcha necessary for the follow-up email for forms? The Captcha broke our DepositFix (Hubspot form with Stripe payment integration)  So we have to turn off the follow-up email to remove the captcha.

But we want to use the follow-up feature.

It will be great if the captcha and follow-up email do not have a dependency relationships. 

EliseBush
Participante

resolver

Why can't it be our choice whether to use Captcha? I want to have a follow up email. But I do not want potential clients to be faced with Captcha. Hubspot is throwing a wrench in our lead flow by forcing the use of annoying Captcha. Please make it optional. Thanks!

Elise Bush

Wellsource Designer

Rebecca_Aprao
Colaborador

resolver

Agree with the comment above - forcing us to have Captcha when follow-up emails are enabled is yet another forceful, frustrating, restricting move. The Captch form doesn't even load on our website, it's a nightmare. 

SeanHoward
Miembro

resolver

This totally worked. Thank you!  

jennysowyrda

resolver

Hi @bomakalu,

Have you tried implementing this and are encountering a roadblock? Are there specific custom elements on your website that you think would intefere?

Additionally, do you mind clarifying your question about losing submissions? If you update your form, then you won't lose submissions. 

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide the better the Community can assist.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
xinewatson
Participante

resolver

We are having issues where the reCAPTCHA is prompting images to match. Not just once, but up to 7 times, before we are allowed to download. This is not good.

0 Me gusta