remove captcha or make invisible

SOLVE
New Contributor

Hi there

saw this:

https://product.hubspot.com/blog/quick-guide-invisible-recaptcha

(does this work?)

Is there an easy way to remove the captcha as we will lose submissions.?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @bomakalu If this is in regards to HubSpot forms, you can enable and disable captcha on your forms as much as you like: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/forms/how-do-i-use-captcha-on-my-hubspot-form

All HubSpot forms ship with invisible recaptcha, you will still see the recaptcha badge as the bottom of the form, this is a part of invisible recaptcha. The difference is that you won't have to hit the "I am not a robot" button as part of this. 

Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @merylh  this option is still available within all Regular HubSpot forms within all product Tiers. You will find this when you create a Regular HubSpot form > on the Panel on the left of the editor.

otherformElements.png

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
Community Manager

Hi @bomakalu,

Have you tried implementing this and are encountering a roadblock? Are there specific custom elements on your website that you think would intefere?

Additionally, do you mind clarifying your question about losing submissions? If you update your form, then you won't lose submissions. 

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide the better the Community can assist.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @bomakalu If this is in regards to HubSpot forms, you can enable and disable captcha on your forms as much as you like: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/forms/how-do-i-use-captcha-on-my-hubspot-form

All HubSpot forms ship with invisible recaptcha, you will still see the recaptcha badge as the bottom of the form, this is a part of invisible recaptcha. The difference is that you won't have to hit the "I am not a robot" button as part of this. 

Occasional Contributor

I have the same problem and cannot see the "Other Form" elements anywhere in the Form editor. The solution must be an older one and I can no longer find an option to disable captcha. To reiterate the issue, I have a simple form to subscribe with an email entry. However when the user tries to subscribe, captcha shows up with the gallery of photos and most people do not bother because of the inconvenience of captcha....that is why Tom mentioned losing subscriptions. Can you please let us know if there is a "current" way of disabling captcha because the article sent is out of date or the options to enable/disable captcha are not available where stated in the solution article.

Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @merylh  this option is still available within all Regular HubSpot forms within all product Tiers. You will find this when you create a Regular HubSpot form > on the Panel on the left of the editor.

otherformElements.png

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I also have this problem. In the POPUP form builder there does not appear to be any way to turn off CAPTCHA. Can someone please advise?

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @SeanHoward at the moment recaptcha will be automatically enabled on any Pop-up form which has a follow up email attached to it. There is currently no way to disable this manually. This will be automatically removed if you remove the follow up email. 

New Contributor

This totally worked. Thank you!