non-hubspot properties error form[value]

davidbroadway

This value wasn't passed to the contact record. 'form[enquiry]' isn't a contact property.

Was working fine for months - Woke up in the morning and its not working

Now the form is collecting 'form[Value]' but for months it was just collectly 'Value'

You can't even make a property with 'form[enquiry]' as it cant be used in Internal name, it changes to 'form_enquiry_'

Thanks

5 Replies 5
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hi @davidbroadway 

I reached out my team and they confirmed this was due to an update we pushed that we've rolled back so they should see normal submissions going forward.

Please let me know if you still having issues.

Thank you

Sharon

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
rahulgupta

yet not solved, same problem exist, apart from name and  email no other field get passed to contact record.

EdwynnFlores

Hi

I am using elementor pro and a custom form. The email and phone values are saved well. But the name does not arrive and neither does the message within the CRM.

Do you have any solution?

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hi @EdwynnFlores 

Welcome to the Community!

Could you please make sure you are using the correct information HubSpot's default contact properties?  

Thanks

Sharon

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

EdwynnFlores

I am using the correct configuration. From one day to the next the messages no longer reached the CRM.

I have reviewed all the documentation and I cannot find the possible error. The truth is that many contacts are lost because you have to pass the message manually in the notes section.

0 Upvotes