Lead Capture Tools

mzebib68
トップ投稿者

limit form submission to specitfic domains

解決

Hi HubSpoters,

Do you know how to restrict form submissions to specific domains?

in forms you can revoke submissions for specific domains but not the opposite.... unfortunately.

Thanks

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @mzebib68,

Currently that's not possible, unfortunately. Other users have already requested better settings for this: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Form-Submission-Block-Allow-Functionality/idi-p/37737...

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting, the product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

As far as workarounds go, they would all revolve around filtering out contacts that should not have submitted the form to begin with and then deleting them.

I might also be possible to achieve this with custom JavaScript in the forms embed code – but it would then not be an UI option in HubSpot.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
mzebib68
トップ投稿者

解決

Thanks Karsten.

this topic doesn't seems popular as the post referenced got 1 vote outside of mine....

I'm interested by your Javascript suggestion, do you know how to check domains before the submit success? 

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @mzebib68,

Currently that's not possible, unfortunately. Other users have already requested better settings for this: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Form-Submission-Block-Allow-Functionality/idi-p/37737...

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting, the product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

As far as workarounds go, they would all revolve around filtering out contacts that should not have submitted the form to begin with and then deleting them.

I might also be possible to achieve this with custom JavaScript in the forms embed code – but it would then not be an UI option in HubSpot.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.