Lead Capture Tools

s-stringa
Colaborador

how to capture data only from some selected external forms on a website

resolver

Hi all, I am using external forms (contact form 7) on my company wordpress website, to record data to hubspot.

The company is now hiring and it doesn't want to store candidates data to hubspot.

Currently, with the default configuration of the hubspot plugin, data coming from any form on the website are always captured by hubspot.

How can I record data to hubspot only from some selected forms?

Thank you in advance,

Simona.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
SeanReid
Solución
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

Hi Simona,

As far as I'm aware it wouldn't be possible. HubSpot will scan your webpage for a form and add it to your account, rather than being able to pick and choose which form to get data from. There are ways you can make a non-HubSpot form stop functioning with HubSpot, but it's very risky as I've seen it result in forms not working at all since it involves changing the code behind the form. This article has more details.

What I've seen some of my own clients do, however, is create a list based upon those submissions and delete them from your database. They go into the account at the end of the week and remove them then, rather than deleting each contact one by one. Hope this helps!

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
SeanReid
Solución
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

Hi Simona,

As far as I'm aware it wouldn't be possible. HubSpot will scan your webpage for a form and add it to your account, rather than being able to pick and choose which form to get data from. There are ways you can make a non-HubSpot form stop functioning with HubSpot, but it's very risky as I've seen it result in forms not working at all since it involves changing the code behind the form. This article has more details.

What I've seen some of my own clients do, however, is create a list based upon those submissions and delete them from your database. They go into the account at the end of the week and remove them then, rather than deleting each contact one by one. Hope this helps!

s-stringa
Colaborador

resolver

Thanks Sean for your answer and suggestion. I think I will follow your way.

0 Me gusta