Lead Capture Tools

WernerL
Participant

exclude your own submissions from counting

SOLVE

Hey,

does anybody happen to knwo to exclude your company's own form submissions from getting counted. Reviewing a landing page or a form, hubspot reports all submissions, but we only care about the one's coming from outside of our company.

I am aware that I can block certain IP-address ranges from hubspot statistics and we've done that. However I don't want to see all my colleagus reviewing the conversion of a a certain CTA.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi Werner,

Two quick ways for you to do this - by using "smart" forms.

1. Create an active list with an enrollment criteria of having your companies email domain

2. Create a duplicate form and add the pharse ("only company" to the name)

3. Create a smart module of your form with a contact list membershipt criteria and add your smart list. Now anyone from your company will actually fill the new form you created and anyone not in that list will fill out the original form, this way your forms analytics will stay seperate.

Alternative way:

Create an active list of people who submitted the form and exclude company email domains.

Hope this helps,

Daniel 

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi Werner,

Two quick ways for you to do this - by using "smart" forms.

1. Create an active list with an enrollment criteria of having your companies email domain

2. Create a duplicate form and add the pharse ("only company" to the name)

3. Create a smart module of your form with a contact list membershipt criteria and add your smart list. Now anyone from your company will actually fill the new form you created and anyone not in that list will fill out the original form, this way your forms analytics will stay seperate.

Alternative way:

Create an active list of people who submitted the form and exclude company email domains.

Hope this helps,

Daniel 

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
WernerL
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Daniel, we'll try that out!