Lead Capture Tools

L_P
Colaborador

embedded form not displaying even though tracking code was firing

Hello, I have an embedded form not displaying. As many details as I can think of below.

site: externally hosted

added tracking code: yes

followed all troubleshooting steps to tracking code: yes (including in Chrome, inspect Network, status 200 OK on portalid.js)

the domain is in my hubspot account defaults: yes

Location of embed code that I tried: after <body> and before </body>

I believe the tracking code is successfully installed and firing because I have done the troubleshooting but also it popped a new cookie and privacy consent warning at me.

What else can I try?

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
CMarritt
Colaborador

Do you have any Cookies banner set up on your website? We're having an issue where our form doesn't load until the user accepts the embed/v3/counters.gif cookie.

SNigam
Asesor destacado

Hello @L_P ,

If you are sure that you have added the embed code or url in your webpage, then i think it should visible I want to see that URL can you please provide me that URL might be any css are applied which hiding the form or any overlapping done on your web page structure. 

Yes one more thing you can do is you can open source of your web page by right clicking on page and click on view source and then check are you able to locate your form embed code there or not but please send me the link of that page I want to check that.

Thank you.

Thank you