Lead Capture Tools

NPalmer
Miembro

creating a 2-column form

resolver

Hi can anyone tell me how to create a 2-column form? or to make it smaller on a page i dont want this huge form spreading across the page. Thank you!

0 Me gusta
2 Soluciones aceptadas
ConnorSlivensky
Solución
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Elite

creating a 2-column form

resolver

It depends on where that form is living. If the page it's on is in HubSpot the page uses a 12 column layout (the entire page is 12 "sections" from left to right.  You can change how wide your form is on the template in the design manager.  Layout Editor Article

The layout of the form itself (including the number of cols) is done in the form editor.  You can add all of the fields you like then drag and drop using the blue handle to move the fields. This way you can have two or three fields on the same line.  Create a Form Article

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

StjepanGrcic
Solución
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Diamond

creating a 2-column form

resolver

Hi,

With drag and drop builder it is easy to create a 2-column form.  Watch this video and I think you will be able to create it on your own. 

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Stjepan

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
StjepanGrcic
Solución

creating a 2-column form

resolver

Hi,

With drag and drop builder it is easy to create a 2-column form.  Watch this video and I think you will be able to create it on your own. 

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Stjepan

ConnorSlivensky
Solución

creating a 2-column form

resolver

It depends on where that form is living. If the page it's on is in HubSpot the page uses a 12 column layout (the entire page is 12 "sections" from left to right.  You can change how wide your form is on the template in the design manager.  Layout Editor Article

The layout of the form itself (including the number of cols) is done in the form editor.  You can add all of the fields you like then drag and drop using the blue handle to move the fields. This way you can have two or three fields on the same line.  Create a Form Article