Lead Capture Tools

methodman
Participant

contacts created via FB lead ads

SOLVE

Hi, I have FB connected to HS and recently created a FB lead ad.  So all new contacts are added to HS automatically.  But there isn't enough detail (that I could find) that showed those contacts originated from the FB lead ad.  The only thing that I could find was the Original Source column that showed those contacts originated from paid social. 

Is that the only way to identify that it came from FB lead ads?  Or is there something else that I could do to add more detail to each contact? 

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi Methodman,

You should be able to create a workflow that adds these leads to a specific list in Hubspot.

This is done on the ads level in Hubspot Ads.

Regards,

Daniel 

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi Methodman,

You should be able to create a workflow that adds these leads to a specific list in Hubspot.

This is done on the ads level in Hubspot Ads.

Regards,

Daniel 

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
methodman
Participant

SOLVE

this is perfect.  I didn't even know that I can create the ad in HS which allows me to add a hidden field.  Thanks!

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @methodman 

Thanks for reaching out. 

I want to tag some of our thought leaders on this - @Mike_Eastwood @tjoyce @Daniel_Bleich @MatthewShepherd any suggestions to share with @methodman on this?

Thank you!

Have a good day

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
tjoyce
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@methodman - Generally you would put a hidden field in the form that could contain more information about the lead, that will get added to the contact when they submit the form

methodman
Participant

SOLVE

Is there a way to add a hidden field in a FB lead ad?  I don't see one but I am not an expert.  Thanks for your reply!

0 Upvotes
tjoyce

SOLVE

@methodman  - Operating under the assumption that your FB ad redirects to some kind of lead capture HS form, you woud put extra URL parameters in the link that leads to the form based on the FB ad that is delivered ... Here's some documentation on that https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/can-i-auto-populate-form-fields-through-a-query-string
If you name your query parameter properly in the URL, it will prepopulate the hidden form field

If this answer helped, please, mark as solved 😄

tim@belch.io | forms.belch.io | Design your own Beautiful HubSpot Forms; No coding necessary.

Drop by and say Hi to me on slack.