Lead Capture Tools

GetCrispUK

contact 7 forms

SOLVE

Hello,

We are just setting up hubspot on a clients website. We have installed the plugin Contact Form Builder for WordPress – Conversion Tools by HubSpot. We have a mixture of contact form 7 forms and hubspot forms displaying on the site. 

The problem we are facing is that contact information from the Contact 7 Forms is not being pulled into the clients hubspot database.

Please could you advise on how to fix this?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
3 Accepted solutions
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

contact 7 forms

SOLVE

Hi @GetCrispUK

You will need to turn on the Collected Forms feature in your HubSpot Marketing portal to get the contact form 7 conversions into HubSpot. 

Info on how to do this here: Use non-HubSpot forms

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

collizo4sky
Solution

contact 7 forms

SOLVE

I was able to seamlessly connect Contact Form 7 to HubSpot using MailOptin plugin. And it is free in the WordPress plugin repo.

Here's their guide connecting Contact Form 7 to HubSpot and other CRMs. 

They are also a listed in HubSpot app directory.

trevordjones
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

contact 7 forms

SOLVE

Hi @GetCrispUK,

There is also a free plugin extension to integrate Contact Form 7 and HubSpot: https://wordpress.org/plugins/cf7-hubspot/

I think you will find data capture more reliable and flexible with the integration than Collected Forms, which can be finicky about field names.  If you do use collected forms, make sure the field names in your CF7 forms match the names of the corresponding contact properties in HubSpot Exactly.

Good Luck!

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

3 Replies 3
trevordjones
Solution

contact 7 forms

SOLVE

Hi @GetCrispUK,

There is also a free plugin extension to integrate Contact Form 7 and HubSpot: https://wordpress.org/plugins/cf7-hubspot/

I think you will find data capture more reliable and flexible with the integration than Collected Forms, which can be finicky about field names.  If you do use collected forms, make sure the field names in your CF7 forms match the names of the corresponding contact properties in HubSpot Exactly.

Good Luck!

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

collizo4sky
Solution

contact 7 forms

SOLVE

I was able to seamlessly connect Contact Form 7 to HubSpot using MailOptin plugin. And it is free in the WordPress plugin repo.

Here's their guide connecting Contact Form 7 to HubSpot and other CRMs. 

They are also a listed in HubSpot app directory.

Phil_Vallender
Solution

contact 7 forms

SOLVE

Hi @GetCrispUK

You will need to turn on the Collected Forms feature in your HubSpot Marketing portal to get the contact form 7 conversions into HubSpot. 

Info on how to do this here: Use non-HubSpot forms

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency