Lead Capture Tools

VGABRIELS

code cracker don't work

SOLVE

hello,

i have add code tracker in my wordpress, but he don't work.

When i check network on dev tools in my browser, the code tracker request status is 200, i have submit my form but i don't find my form in Hubspot.

Can you help me ?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
VGABRIELS
Solution

code cracker don't work

SOLVE

Thanks Natsuminori for you fast answer, but I finally found the origin of the problem. Indeed, the plugin was installed in wordpress, tracking code also and I was looking to retrieve my non-hubspot form and the reason why I couldn't do it: I had another script (ajax request) that was conflicting

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

code cracker don't work

SOLVE

Hi @VGABRIELS ,

I believe you're referring to the HubSpot tracking code and you installed it to your pages via WordPress plugin, is that correct?

Is your form in WordPress a HubSpot form or non-HubSpot form? If it's non-HubSpot form, you will want to enable the feature in your HubSpot account settings. Please see here: Enable or disble non-HubSpot forms

0 Upvotes
VGABRIELS
Solution

code cracker don't work

SOLVE

Thanks Natsuminori for you fast answer, but I finally found the origin of the problem. Indeed, the plugin was installed in wordpress, tracking code also and I was looking to retrieve my non-hubspot form and the reason why I couldn't do it: I had another script (ajax request) that was conflicting

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

code cracker don't work

SOLVE

Thank you for the follow up @VGABRIELS !

0 Upvotes