Lead Capture Tools

leodm
参加者

center form

解決

Hi!

We are new in hubspot, and we are going to launch our first landing page that have hubspot forms embeded. 

But for some reason can't even center the form! I already see this entry: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/cos-general/how-to-center-a-form-on-a-hubspot-tem...

Thats funcionality starting at basic ok?

so, there is an option for the free version? I only wnat to center the form or just put something to the right side but can't do anything! is just a comun option... what I missing?

hub1.png

hub2.png

thnks in advance!

LDM

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Phil_Vallender
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

center form

解決

Hi @leodm

The knowledge base article you shared descirbed how to center a form on a HubSpot template using HubSpot modules. These are not a feature of the free product and the position, layout and style of the form should be controlled by what ever system your landing pages are hosted on. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
Phil_Vallender
解決策

center form

解決

Hi @leodm

The knowledge base article you shared descirbed how to center a form on a HubSpot template using HubSpot modules. These are not a feature of the free product and the position, layout and style of the form should be controlled by what ever system your landing pages are hosted on. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
leodm
参加者

center form

解決

Hi!

tnhks, indeed in my home page dont have this problem, was a problem of the container aligment. Solved!

tnnhks!!

LDM

0 いいね!
chrismccoy22
メンバー

center form

解決

How would I adjust the container alignment? I was looking for this as well yesterday but couldn't seem to find anything. The page builder that I'm using does not give an option to do this and I don't know what coding I'd need to implement the alignment properly. 

0 いいね!