can you create pop-up forms that redirect to a landing page?

SOLVE
Highlighted

I have an asset I want to promote using the popup forms (previously lead flows).

The way they are set up, I only see an option to create a new form within the pop up (i.e. if someone clicks the pop-up button, it turns into a short form for grabbing emails or basic info).

I want to create a popup that when clicks leads to another landing page - i.e. person clicks and it takes him to a webinar registration page with a longer form (that is also connected to gotowebinar).

Is there some way of doing this?

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Thought Leader

Hi @Talval 

HubSpot Pop-up Form support only that, forms, at present. If you want a pop-up element to point visitors to a landing page you will need to have develop create a pop-up modal for you, or use another third party tool. 

Hope this helps.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender

Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Diamond HubSpot Partner

0 Upvotes
4 Replies
Community Thought Leader

Hi @Talval 

HubSpot Pop-up Form support only that, forms, at present. If you want a pop-up element to point visitors to a landing page you will need to have develop create a pop-up modal for you, or use another third party tool. 

Hope this helps.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender

Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Diamond HubSpot Partner

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Are there any third party applications, which would enable this. We are using Hubspot COS. I know that with Wordpress this would be possible.

Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi,

I'm wondering if anybody figured out a way around this? If so, please share what solution worked best for you.

Thanks,

Ni**bleep**a

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

If you are using WordPress, Popup Maker is a great plugin for doing this.