Lead Capture Tools

Asifunde
Membre

bot live chat freezes on my website

Résolue

l have set a bot live chat on my website www.asifunde.co.za

The challenge is that as soon as the person who visits the website enters their name, the chat freezes like forever!

l have talked to 4 amazing sales people from Hubspot, everything seems ok from their side. they can chat smoothly on my live chat yet on my side its still not working, the chat is still freezing soon as someone puts their name!

The chat message proceeds nicely after refreshing the browser.

l have tested it on different browsers, different computers, cleared the cache and history and even tried two other website of my clients that l put the live chat, it freezes! 

Any help, suggestions from you would be highly appreciated.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Asifunde
Solution
Membre

Résolue

Hie Jennysowyrda

Thank you for showing interesest on my post. it was freezing on both sides, that is - my side and on clients's  side as well. l had my clients compaining about it. It only happened for two days, then after that it seemed to work just fine. l thought maybe the bot chat server was temporarily down.

its ok now. lam receiving chat messages as normal with no problem.

And again. Thank you for showing the concern. l really appreciate it.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
jennysowyrda
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @Asifunde,

Does the chat freeze only on your side (within HubSpot) or on the browser side as well (for website visitors)? 

Does the issue persist across multiple browsers, after clearing your cache and cookies, and on multiple internet connections? 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Votes
Asifunde
Solution
Membre

Résolue

Hie Jennysowyrda

Thank you for showing interesest on my post. it was freezing on both sides, that is - my side and on clients's  side as well. l had my clients compaining about it. It only happened for two days, then after that it seemed to work just fine. l thought maybe the bot chat server was temporarily down.

its ok now. lam receiving chat messages as normal with no problem.

And again. Thank you for showing the concern. l really appreciate it.