• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
AMular on February 20, 2024
We are planning on using form submissions to collect potentially private files such as Resumé's (nothing SPII/SPFI). We want to be able to lock down access to these files somehow. We know that: Form submitted files end up in the HubSpot file m read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
February 21, 2024 04:04
Hi @AMular , if you're open to using 3rd party for this, Gluetrail can help! We're a no-code form builder tightly integrated with HubSpo t....read more
Solved
ZCopeland on February 19, 2024
My sales team recently sent me a form submission record that had been flagged as a bot, but I can't find any evidence as to why. He replied to follow-up emails and very clearly seems to be a real person. Is there a way to see what specifically flag read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
February 20, 2024 06:34
HEy @ZCopeland where are you seeing these flagged as bots? Is this within the submissions themselves? If so, are you using the forms API or HubS...read more
Solved
sblocksidge on February 19, 2024
Hello! We are shopping around for a user behavior tracking software (like HotJar, Crazy Egg, etc) that integrates with the HubSpot forms. Since they are built using script, we have had no luck in finding any tool that is compatible to track user read more
0 upvote
9 Replies
Accepted Solution
February 20, 2024 16:02
Hi, All their forms are generated through scripting, but based on your specific configuration, some might be embedded within an Iframe. If you sha...read more
Solved
CDP2023 on February 19, 2024
Hi! I was trying to setup a CTA on my website with filtering out the visitors who belong to a specific audience(using active lists), but it doesnot appear to be showing so. When I select to show it to all visitors, it works without any hiccups but read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
February 20, 2024 09:33
Hey @CDP2023 if you clear your cookies, the HubSpot cookie would also be cleared. Meaning the HubSpot script would have no way of associating your ...read more
JessieS on February 16, 2024
Support has been getting a lot of questions about the recent email communication about the upcoming requirement that you'll only be able to accept forms from a domain registered in HubSpot and how to add trusted domains for external sites containing read more
6 upvotes
2 Replies
February 19, 2024 20:03
But what if you send lead entries to forms via direct integration from 3rd party apps like Zapier or Airtable? How are you supposed to add those doma...read more
Solved
Marriaza on February 15, 2024
Hi everyone, I have the email and id displayed on my webpage. When a user clicks the "contact button", it shows my Hubspot form. However, I want to copy the email and id to my Hubspot form automatically when the user clicks the contact button, read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
February 16, 2024 04:17
Hey @Marriaza In the form editor, use the Pre-populate fields with known values option to pre-populate a form's fields. This is turned on by...read more
THoang on February 15, 2024
Does anyone know what hubspot is checking? Are they seeing if the domain is valid? Unless I add a .com to my email it will give me the "plese enter a valid email address" in red below the field.
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
February 15, 2024 11:39
Thank you. Not sure a conclusion was rendered in that thread?
EShoemake on February 14, 2024
Can anyone explain why there is such a variance in SMS character counts when using emojis? I understand that emojis and special characters use more characters than standard letters, but the available character count per segment reduces when they are read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
February 19, 2024 13:06
Thanks for your response. I understand the technical aspect here, however, as a marketer, I think it really devalues the tool. In my opinion, ad...read more
Solved
asiaferguson on February 13, 2024
Hi - Is it possible to have a one-click signup form? Basically, a client got an email with a button that took him to a form that was already filled in with his information, so now they want a one-click signup form on their pages. TIA! Asia
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 16, 2024 10:54
@asiaferguson I misunderstood, I thought you would want to subscribe directly from the email. If you want to prepopulate a form, you could fo...read more
willt on February 13, 2024
Hi, I have a wordpress website connected to the hubspot account using the hubspot wordpress plugin and have enabled non-hubspot forms in the settings but i am still not seeing the entries in hubspot from the non hubspot contact form on my we read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Key Advisor
February 14, 2024 07:49
We don't need the whole website to be live and in many cases it would be enough to create a duplicate page for testing prior to taking the site live....read more
natecorliss on February 12, 2024
Hey All, We're using the meetings tool to book demos, e.g., meetings.hubspot.com/(our company name)/book-a-demo, and this page is showing up as the source for the conversion, rather than the source from where they came to our website. E.g. read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
February 12, 2024 19:04
@natecorliss a couple of questions: 1 - how do you have the link configured in your google ad? are you using UTM parameters? 2 - is the ad ...read more
kb44 on February 12, 2024
I have email notifications from non-Hubspot forms set to ON . I'd like to keep it that way, but disable storing of this data by HubSpot. How do I disable this setting?
0 upvote
4 Replies
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
February 13, 2024 01:51
Hey @kb44 Here is a complete guide on using non-HubSpot forms you can check the settings and customize their settings according to your requir...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.