• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
JFair on February 22, 2024
Hi, I am looking to change the ownership of my contacts and companies in bulk. Is there a way I can do this without having to change each individually? For example, if I have Company A and under that company is Contact 1, 2, 3, and 4, and these read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 22, 2024 15:00
Hi @JFair , Yes, you can change ownership in bulk by following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/records/how-to-set-a-record-owner#a...read more
Solved
MGibbons9 on February 21, 2024
I'm trying to find a way to have a hidden field on my form and then tell Hubspot that if the field contains any text, Do NOT Create contact. So far, I can't seem to find a good solution aside from creating a workflow that says if the field contains read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 22, 2024 00:25
Hi @MGibbons9 , Unfortunately not, no - at least not ouf of the box. It's probably possible to hack a solution, manipulating the forms embed c...read more
CraigByer on February 21, 2024
Hi there - Something I've noticed is that each type typeform has a unique form name/ID. And when you want to bring responses into a workflow for emails, you need to select each form name. My question is IF there's a way to have all your typeform res read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
February 22, 2024 15:31
Thanks! I want to be mindful that we do not have something like zapier, where they can go directly from Google Sheets to CRM. Unless there's another ...read more
SPurdon on February 21, 2024
Hi, I have non-hubspot (webflow) forms on my site. Submissions are coming through, but they are only capturing one out of two fields in the form - Email. The other is Website URL. The Website URL field is therefore not populating against the Contact read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 21, 2024 17:53
Hey @SPurdon thank you for posting in our Community! Currently, all data submitted to non-HubSpot form fields will only match single-line ...read more
CWorsley on February 21, 2024
@stefanpaudler , I saw your response to this question, which was good - https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Tips-Tricks-Best-Practices/Internal-within-our-company-form-capture/m-p/700059#M2628 What if I want to create a form for our employees read more
0 upvote
9 Replies
Participant
February 21, 2024 12:20
@karstenkoehler Thank you, I'll try this.
Solved
AMular on February 20, 2024
We are planning on using form submissions to collect potentially private files such as Resumé's (nothing SPII/SPFI). We want to be able to lock down access to these files somehow. We know that: Form submitted files end up in the HubSpot file m read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
February 21, 2024 04:04
Hi @AMular , if you're open to using 3rd party for this, Gluetrail can help! We're a no-code form builder tightly integrated with HubSpo t....read more
Solved
ZCopeland on February 19, 2024
My sales team recently sent me a form submission record that had been flagged as a bot, but I can't find any evidence as to why. He replied to follow-up emails and very clearly seems to be a real person. Is there a way to see what specifically flag read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
February 20, 2024 06:34
HEy @ZCopeland where are you seeing these flagged as bots? Is this within the submissions themselves? If so, are you using the forms API or HubS...read more
Solved
sblocksidge on February 19, 2024
Hello! We are shopping around for a user behavior tracking software (like HotJar, Crazy Egg, etc) that integrates with the HubSpot forms. Since they are built using script, we have had no luck in finding any tool that is compatible to track user read more
0 upvote
9 Replies
Accepted Solution
February 20, 2024 16:02
Hi, All their forms are generated through scripting, but based on your specific configuration, some might be embedded within an Iframe. If you sha...read more
Solved
CDP2023 on February 19, 2024
Hi! I was trying to setup a CTA on my website with filtering out the visitors who belong to a specific audience(using active lists), but it doesnot appear to be showing so. When I select to show it to all visitors, it works without any hiccups but read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
February 20, 2024 09:33
Hey @CDP2023 if you clear your cookies, the HubSpot cookie would also be cleared. Meaning the HubSpot script would have no way of associating your ...read more
JessieS on February 16, 2024
Support has been getting a lot of questions about the recent email communication about the upcoming requirement that you'll only be able to accept forms from a domain registered in HubSpot and how to add trusted domains for external sites containing read more
7 upvotes
4 Replies
February 22, 2024 08:33
Hey Team, Do we need to add the subdomain to the list? Thanks,
Solved
Marriaza on February 15, 2024
Hi everyone, I have the email and id displayed on my webpage. When a user clicks the "contact button", it shows my Hubspot form. However, I want to copy the email and id to my Hubspot form automatically when the user clicks the contact button, read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
February 16, 2024 04:17
Hey @Marriaza In the form editor, use the Pre-populate fields with known values option to pre-populate a form's fields. This is turned on by...read more
THoang on February 15, 2024
Does anyone know what hubspot is checking? Are they seeing if the domain is valid? Unless I add a .com to my email it will give me the "plese enter a valid email address" in red below the field.
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
February 15, 2024 11:39
Thank you. Not sure a conclusion was rendered in that thread?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.