• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
JLofquist on June 25, 2024
Hi! We host weekly Zoom webinars and are looking at switching to HubSpot forms to capture registration. This gives us the ability to capture more info on the registrant. Are we best off creating a new form for each webinar or creating 3 forms read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
FLindström on June 25, 2024
Hi, I wonder if there is any good way to handle when users are on vacation/ill. Is there an absence manager that allows me to forward ALL dispatches/emails to another person for a certain period of time?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 25, 2024 06:11
Hi @FLindström , No, HubSpot currently does not have specific settings or features for that. If you want to autofoward all communication, this...read more
LeoNijs on June 24, 2024
Hi all, On our website the cancellation page is very important, because we are a subscription based company. You can either cancel by calling us or fill out a form on the page. When people call, we offer them special offers based on their c read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
June 24, 2024 06:12
Hey @LeoNijs To implement personalized offers on your cancellation form based on the reason selected in a dropdown menu, you can use HubSpot's...read more
VSEO1 on June 24, 2024
Hello, As per the provided documentation, we created a Test PDF document. Then, we created a workflow to trigger PDF generation and added a step called " Process PDF ". https://www.depositfix.com/pdf-generator When we choose individual con read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
June 25, 2024 09:33
Hi @kvlschaefer , Thank you for your response and for your continued assistance. I understand the limitations on HubSpot’s side regarding this...read more
VSiqueira on June 21, 2024
Hi Folks, I'm new to hubspot and trying to understand how to have a whatsapp button on the website, which allows user to send phone + email by form before lauch whatapp. In my perspective, this is how I can track lead info and source. Ca read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
June 21, 2024 17:08
Hey @VSiqueira , thank you for posting in our Community! To add a WhatsApp button that collects phone and email first, create a HubSpot form...read more
Olgaukr on June 21, 2024
We often take part in different global exhibitions and like using online HubSpot forms to collect leads in real time and add them to HubSpot automatically. Unfortunately wifi signal is not always good as well as mobile data at the exhibition site. I read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
June 25, 2024 04:05
Hi Pam, The information I got from HubSpot Support is very very confusing ragarding this HubSpot mobile app. Do you mean that the app doesn't wo...read more
DDSCalorimeters on June 19, 2024
Hi everyone We are facing a very frustrating challenge. We have had two forms on our website since last year and up until now they were working perfectly fine. However, upon testing both of them today, I see that we are not getting notified read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
June 25, 2024 11:10
@DDSCalorimeters +1 for the clarifying questions from @BérangèreL here. More detail, more we're able to help. I'd check the notification settings...read more
Solved
EmmaMartins on June 18, 2024
Hi all, I need to add a code snippet to an external website button to get it to trigger/open my HubSpot popup CTA. HubSpot says to a dd the below classes to the button on the external website. hs-cta-trigger-button hs-cta-trigger-button-1 read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted solution
Key Advisor
June 18, 2024 13:25
Hi @EmmaMartins If you're already using HubSpot tracking code, then you'd be able to trigger that pop-up with the following code: <div class=...read more
Solved
AKwon8 on June 17, 2024
I want to create a form that automatically download the PDF or eBooks when you submit. How can I insert CTA button to the form or change the submit button to CTA button that I created?
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 18, 2024 00:03
@AKwon8 this would be a Sales / Service Hub Enterprise feature: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/redirect-a-form-to-a-meeting-scheduling-page#c...read more
Solved
SShoaib on June 16, 2024
Hello, I need help creating a workflow that branches based on the selections made in a dropdown field within a form. Which branch property should I select to achieve this? Thank you!
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 16, 2024 11:31
Hi @SShoaib , First select a branch: Then pick the first option: Select your property and make sure to select ...read more
Heimn on June 15, 2024
Hello all, I'm working with a HubSpot Form on my WordPress Website. For that I've embedded it with the HTML Code given by HubSpot. Unfortunately this form is not being shown in my firefox. Other Browsers, Edge f.E. seem to display it correct read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Key Advisor
June 20, 2024 06:25
@Heimn - I think the issue is the Browser's privacy & security, and third-party cookies. Can you check your browser privacy settings and set i...read more
TShannon3 on June 14, 2024
Are utm parameters in a URL the only way to pass data to hidden form fields? I have a client who has a dynamic event registration flow in Wordpress. A user types in their zip code, is presented with a list of events nearby. Then they select the read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
June 16, 2024 05:18
Hi @TShannon3 Definitely you can add this via UTMs in a URL. This can also be done using JS, please review this code here . Let me know h...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.