• いいね!が多い
ステータス
すべて
  • すべて
  • 解決済み
  • 未解決
  • 回答待ち
EsarQasmi 5月 30日, 2024
I need to assign the leads to different team infact move to different pipeline based on the day of the week. For Example, if the lead is capture on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday,that should be moved in to Pipeline A otherwise to Pipeline B. Is the 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
メンバー
5月 30日, 2024 10:04
Thanks Karsten, Same I have applied.
ASchibalsky 5月 30日, 2024
Hello Everyone, We are currently using the HubSpot plugin on our website integrated with WPForms, and it has been functioning well overall. However, we have noticed an issue regarding email capture from abandoned forms that were not actually submit 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
SC-seu 5月 29日, 2024
I added an embeddable CTA at the bottom of this page. It's built as one section with two columns. The CTA's Design > Layout > Enable responsive layout setting is turned on so that at smaller widths, the columns stack. However, for some reas 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
参加者
5月 30日, 2024 10:41
Thanks for the reply @PamCotton . I double checked the image and column settings and no luck. I should mention that we're embedding the CTA on Webfl...続きを読む
解決済み
MMoscatiello 5月 29日, 2024
I created a new Webflow form, and submissions get automatically picked up in Hubspot tanks to the tracking code. I created a "full name" field but Hubspot picks it up as first name. Is there any way of solving this?
0 いいね!
1 コメント
Accepted Solution
名誉エキスパート | Diamond Partner
5月 29日, 2024 12:47
Hi @MMoscatiello , Are you using Collected Forms (Non-HubSpot forms) for this? For field mapping to be accurate with Collected Forms...続きを読む
LSugrue 5月 29日, 2024
Hi all, After having success with my last question in setting up CTAs and Deal automation based off them: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Marketing-Tool/Email-Button-Triggering-Deal-Creation/td-p/974235 I have an addtional question and 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
参加者
5月 30日, 2024 13:31
Hi @LSugrue Thanks for your detailed reply - this explains things clearly. I believe what I suggested would work for you. Create a new for...続きを読む
indyandi 5月 28日, 2024
I have created a form and embedded it on my WordPress site. Is there a way for a file to automatically download upon submission and ALSO display a Thank You message? It looks like I can only do one or the other. Thanks!
0 いいね!
2 コメント
参加者
5月 29日, 2024 14:33
Thank you!
Littleboots 5月 28日, 2024
Our HubSpot forms stopped taking in Original Sources as well as the drilldowns. Any thoughts on the issue?
0 いいね!
3 コメント
キーアドバイザー
5月 28日, 2024 22:04
Can you share a link to a page in question where the form resides?
解決済み
Albus_Bui 5月 28日, 2024
Hi Experts, We've received quite a lot of contacts who submitted our HubSpot contact forms providing invalid/non-sense names and fake email. Has anyone have a good practice or setup in HubSpot to filter out similar cases? Please advise. 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
Accepted Solution
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
5月 28日, 2024 09:35
Hi @Albus_Bui , There are a few options here. If you assume that these are spam submission, you could look into the following: You can e...続きを読む
RWoolf 5月 28日, 2024
Hi Community. We use HubSpot Forms on our Squarespace website for charity referrals. We have an automated email response to all referrals sent, and on HubSpot this is set to 'on', the email is drafted and yet no automated responses are being sen 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
メンバー
5月 29日, 2024 12:04
I appreciate this very much thank you Jaycee.
s-stringa 5月 27日, 2024
Hi everyone! I'm using HS free tools, and, on my website, I'm using the HS plugin for wordpress and contact form 7 for forms. Everithing worked well for years since last saturday: from when no more contacts are created into HS when a new form i 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
投稿者
5月 30日, 2024 02:50
Does anyone have some idea of what I can check? We are loosing a lot of contacts and the tracking of where they come from. The difference I can r...続きを読む
micromano 5月 26日, 2024
This is driving me absolutely nuts because of the odd and persistant manner in which this error is presenting iteself. I have a very, very simple Hubspot contact form in the sidebar widget of my WordPress website with inputs for name, email, 続きを読む
0 いいね!
5 コメント
名誉エキスパート | Diamond Partner
5月 29日, 2024 11:47
Hi @micromano , Absolutely! If you're looking for a scripts and styles optimization plugin, here's one I have used in the past that has alw...続きを読む
解決済み
Bürobert 5月 24日, 2024
When setting up forms I have a property A which can be 'true' or 'false'. Property B should show up as a dependent field only when A = 'true' and should be required in this case. However, B is required as well if A = 'false', i.e. the field is n 続きを読む
0 いいね!
4 コメント
Accepted Solution
投稿者
5月 24日, 2024 08:25
I found my mistake. One should not use data type 'single checkbox' for the required controlling property A... Scenario works as expected with other d...続きを読む
キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

新しくスレッドを立ち上げてディスカッションをしたり、質問をすることができます。

投稿する

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.