• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
EsarQasmi on May 30, 2024
I need to assign the leads to different team infact move to different pipeline based on the day of the week. For Example, if the lead is capture on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday,that should be moved in to Pipeline A otherwise to Pipeline B. Is the read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
May 30, 2024 10:04
Thanks Karsten, Same I have applied.
ASchibalsky on May 30, 2024
Hello Everyone, We are currently using the HubSpot plugin on our website integrated with WPForms, and it has been functioning well overall. However, we have noticed an issue regarding email capture from abandoned forms that were not actually submit read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SC-seu on May 29, 2024
I added an embeddable CTA at the bottom of this page. It's built as one section with two columns. The CTA's Design > Layout > Enable responsive layout setting is turned on so that at smaller widths, the columns stack. However, for some reas read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
May 30, 2024 10:41
Thanks for the reply @PamCotton . I double checked the image and column settings and no luck. I should mention that we're embedding the CTA on Webfl...read more
Solved
MMoscatiello on May 29, 2024
I created a new Webflow form, and submissions get automatically picked up in Hubspot tanks to the tracking code. I created a "full name" field but Hubspot picks it up as first name. Is there any way of solving this?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
May 29, 2024 12:47
Hi @MMoscatiello , Are you using Collected Forms (Non-HubSpot forms) for this? For field mapping to be accurate with Collected Forms...read more
LSugrue on May 29, 2024
Hi all, After having success with my last question in setting up CTAs and Deal automation based off them: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Marketing-Tool/Email-Button-Triggering-Deal-Creation/td-p/974235 I have an addtional question and read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
May 30, 2024 13:31
Hi @LSugrue Thanks for your detailed reply - this explains things clearly. I believe what I suggested would work for you. Create a new for...read more
indyandi on May 28, 2024
I have created a form and embedded it on my WordPress site. Is there a way for a file to automatically download upon submission and ALSO display a Thank You message? It looks like I can only do one or the other. Thanks!
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
May 29, 2024 14:33
Thank you!
Littleboots on May 28, 2024
Our HubSpot forms stopped taking in Original Sources as well as the drilldowns. Any thoughts on the issue?
0 upvote
3 Replies
Key Advisor
May 28, 2024 22:04
Can you share a link to a page in question where the form resides?
Solved
Albus_Bui on May 28, 2024
Hi Experts, We've received quite a lot of contacts who submitted our HubSpot contact forms providing invalid/non-sense names and fake email. Has anyone have a good practice or setup in HubSpot to filter out similar cases? Please advise. read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 28, 2024 09:35
Hi @Albus_Bui , There are a few options here. If you assume that these are spam submission, you could look into the following: You can e...read more
RWoolf on May 28, 2024
Hi Community. We use HubSpot Forms on our Squarespace website for charity referrals. We have an automated email response to all referrals sent, and on HubSpot this is set to 'on', the email is drafted and yet no automated responses are being sen read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
May 29, 2024 12:04
I appreciate this very much thank you Jaycee.
s-stringa on May 27, 2024
Hi everyone! I'm using HS free tools, and, on my website, I'm using the HS plugin for wordpress and contact form 7 for forms. Everithing worked well for years since last saturday: from when no more contacts are created into HS when a new form i read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
May 30, 2024 02:50
Does anyone have some idea of what I can check? We are loosing a lot of contacts and the tracking of where they come from. The difference I can r...read more
micromano on May 26, 2024
This is driving me absolutely nuts because of the odd and persistant manner in which this error is presenting iteself. I have a very, very simple Hubspot contact form in the sidebar widget of my WordPress website with inputs for name, email, read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
May 29, 2024 11:47
Hi @micromano , Absolutely! If you're looking for a scripts and styles optimization plugin, here's one I have used in the past that has alw...read more
Solved
Bürobert on May 24, 2024
When setting up forms I have a property A which can be 'true' or 'false'. Property B should show up as a dependent field only when A = 'true' and should be required in this case. However, B is required as well if A = 'false', i.e. the field is n read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
May 24, 2024 08:25
I found my mistake. One should not use data type 'single checkbox' for the required controlling property A... Scenario works as expected with other d...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.