• いいね!が多い
ステータス
すべて
  • すべて
  • 解決済み
  • 未解決
  • 回答待ち
RLarkin 5月 17日, 2024
Hello, I have multiple forms linked to Hubspot, however I've noticed one in partucular has stopped pulling through submission data. Last recorded entry was 14 May, however we've received around 15 more form submissions since then (we track these th 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
メンバー
5月 17日, 2024 07:18
Hi Karsten, no there isn't a warning on the site and the specific site domian is linked.
AJ_Kakrot 5月 16日, 2024
Hi, I have the below landing page created on php by developer, on this I want to embed the HubSpot form however developer is saying he's not able to apply proper styling and align the fields especially for the phone number. https://www.al 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
メンバー
5月 17日, 2024 06:26
@Ben_M thanks for your response. Sharing below screenshot where developer is facing issue to align the phone number field in two of the pages. ...続きを読む
aaronmalaki 5月 16日, 2024
Hi, I hope you can assist me. I have a form embedded on a Wix site and I need to automatically pass the UTM Source data when the lead comes from Google Ads. How can I achieve this?
0 いいね!
1 コメント
キーアドバイザー
5月 16日, 2024 08:46
If the Hubspot form is embedded on the Wix site you should only need to add hidden properties (utm_source/utm_medium/etc.) to your hubspot form for t...続きを読む
sumitram 5月 15日, 2024
Make a default value for email property as what has been put in the `identity` `email` value so that users are contacted by what ever email that they signed in as on our app. Also support it with a hidden field option as on.
0 いいね!
1 コメント
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
5月 16日, 2024 00:21
Hi @sumitram , If I understand you correctly, you'd like to automatically populate the email field in HubSpot with the value from a custom fie...続きを読む
解決済み
SBiehle 5月 15日, 2024
How do I create a multi-step form similar to the offer form Hubspot is using on this page? https://offers.hubspot.com/seo-starter-pack This dropdown overlay with wayfinding is pretty slick.
0 いいね!
2 コメント
Accepted Solution
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
5月 16日, 2024 00:08
Hi @SBiehle , With HubSpot itself, this is currently not possible, as far as I know. The product team is however actively working on multi-ste...続きを読む
PCottrell 5月 15日, 2024
Hi all, We are trying to use an external form in order to have customers update custom Company Properties as part of our onboarding process. In some cases the contact associated with the Company does not use an email with the same domain as 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
コミュニティーマネージャー
5月 16日, 2024 10:35
Hi @PCottrell , thanks for the details! Let's check with some of our experts to see if they know a workaround that they can share with you. ...続きを読む
johnnygrr88 5月 15日, 2024
Does anybody know how to trigger a CTA popup when a user clicks into a field on a form?
1 いいね!
2 コメント
参加者
5月 15日, 2024 09:20
Thanks @Shubham_Sharma , but i think you misunderstand the question. I'm not trying to create a form as a CTA, i'm trying to trigger a "pop up"...続きを読む
finndol 5月 13日, 2024
Hi there, I have an optional checkbox on our Hubspot form in Webflow. Even though this checkbox is optional, the form will not submit unless its checked. Any ideas how to make this checkbox optional?
0 いいね!
2 コメント
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
5月 14日, 2024 22:55
@PamCotton this same issue has popped up at least once already in the community, I think there's an issue with the Webflow integration of the form ...続きを読む
解決済み
CGrowth 5月 13日, 2024
Goal: Understand which contacts consented to receive marketing emails by form. Right now, we can't see if a form was the point at which a contact opted into email marketing, i.e. did they check the box when they filled out THAT form? Issue: Not 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
Accepted Solution
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
5月 13日, 2024 11:03
Hi @CGrowth , This is indeed simply not possible. The subscription opt status will not tell you how it was set. This cannot be filtered (which...続きを読む
MToczko 5月 13日, 2024
Hi! I created a Hubspot form on my desktop Hubspot CRM Platform. it is completed and published, however, I cannot access froms on my Mobile App. Someone else who has the Husbpot app showed me where their fors show up under the marketing menu tab on 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
5月 14日, 2024 07:48
Happy to help @PamCotton , hi @MToczko I've confirmed across 10+ Pro and Enterprise accounts that Forms are not accessible via the Mobile Ap...続きを読む
BStrategy 5月 08日, 2024
Is there a way to change the color of an X (Close) icon to something other than white? The white on light grey is barely visible to dismiss the form. Thanks!
0 いいね!
3 コメント
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
5月 08日, 2024 12:14
Thanks @BStrategy since your website is built with WP, you can overwrite the CSS in your website header like this: <style> .button-con...続きを読む
FedericaManguso 5月 08日, 2024
Hi everyone, I've been having issues tracking form submissions from my Webflow website. I'm using Webflow membership to manage all the login/signup process. I've linked the form on Webflow to a form that I've previously created on hubspot, directly 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
キーアドバイザー
5月 08日, 2024 10:26
If you are not using incognito mode, then your submission will be tracked potentially to a single hubspot record because Hubspot can store multiple e...続きを読む
キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

新しくスレッドを立ち上げてディスカッションをしたり、質問をすることができます。

投稿する

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.