• Más me gusta
Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • Unsolved
  • No hay respuestas
AndreaLM en Junio 12, 2024
I currently have two slide-in banner CTAs running on my site. The criteria for appearance/disappearing is identical. However, one is getting far, far more impressions than the other. Are these CTAs weighted somehow? What could account for one appear Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
JohnDeBrincat en Junio 12, 2024
Hi all, We are building out our new Hubspot instance and are having problems with our demo flow. We have a HS form embedded into a Wordpress landing page. The submission takes them to a thank you page with Calendly embedded. I want to be able to Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
Maxwolters en Junio 12, 2024
Hi everyone, We have multiple contacts that keep submitting brochure requests but we are not able to reach. This is ruining the metrics for the KPIs of our call center. There are instances where people have submitted 10+ brochures but we had to wri Leer más
0 Me gusta
7 Respuestas
Colaborador
Junio 12, 2024 10:19
My recommendation would probably be a combination of both mine (although this is only possible if you're using HubSpot CMS), and @matthew-aire 's su...Leer más
DezieO en Junio 10, 2024
I'm looking to understand whether I can set certain native Hubspot fields to be shown as a hidden field on a form. Specifically, the salesforcecampaignids field so that I can append a campaign ID to the URL and it is picked up by the form, then once Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Participante
Junio 11, 2024 09:07
@matthew-aire this approach unfortunately does not solve the need here. We're looking to pair down the number of forms, workflows and branches requ...Leer más
Resuelta
AlleOtti en Junio 09, 2024
Forms: may I set "note" propriety more HIGH in order to have more VISIBLE space to write into it seeing all my costumer sentence want to write to me? I wanna give more spaces to my costumers (↑↑ I wanna give more space to my costumers - wi Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Guía | Partner nivel Elite
Junio 10, 2024 04:43
@AlleOtti - If you have a Marketing Hub or Content Hub Professional or Enterprise subscription with your HubSpot account, you can embed your for...Leer más
Resuelta
EVatsev en Junio 07, 2024
Hi, I want to use a form for internal purposes. The idea is that a reseacher with no access to HubSpot use the form to add required info. Then based on that form submission a deal will be created. But, email is a required field and the resea Leer más
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner
Junio 07, 2024 07:27
Hi @EVatsev , An email address is going to be required for this, no working around that - unless you're fine with always inputting a dummy ema...Leer más
DLopez333 en Junio 06, 2024
Hi there, I have set the action to be a scheduling page, but it is not displaying that. Instead it is just displaying the header text of the form. How do I go about making sure that after submission the user lands on the scheduling page?
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Participante
Junio 06, 2024 18:47
You can publish it and then go to your form as a visitor if it takes you to the scheduling page, it's awesome. But if it's not taking you there, that...Leer más
PLusk en Junio 05, 2024
I was calling the company: ABC – Main – city (or street) depending on whether they had 2 offices in the same city Charlotte, NC or Raleigh, NC, for instance. When people are filling out their forms, they are entering thier company as ABC. S Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Participante
Junio 05, 2024 15:26
Thank you, Matt. That's a good thought. I spoke with a rep and we came up with an if then potential work around - but it's still not going to quite...Leer más
Resuelta
OConte en Junio 05, 2024
Is it possible, when a web user tries to submit a form, to take him/her to the first unfilled mandatory field? With a long form, the message "Fill in the mandatory fields" is displayed next to the Submit button, but we would like to scroll the form Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond
Junio 05, 2024 08:46
Hey @OConte , unfortunately this behavior isn't possible on the native forms. HubSpot does show the error message though. I believe you could lik...Leer más
AFangman en Junio 05, 2024
We currently use forms to collect data on the contact, company, and deal level. Each record is created independently upon submission - as each object included is clearly related, it would be fantastic to see these records automatically associated up Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond
Junio 05, 2024 08:48
Hey @AFangman , are you using Company properties on the form? That should create and associate the company correctly, but you are correct that a de...Leer más
AMilchem9 en Junio 05, 2024
Hello, It would be useful for some of our website pages to have their own pop-ups so that 1. Visitors can subscribe to updates on the page's specific subject ie we have a page where you can view airlines' on-time performance with a pop-up that s Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Administrador de la comunidad
Junio 05, 2024 18:24
Hey @AMilchem9 , thank you for reaching out! One possible solution could be implementing a cookie-based approach. When a visitor interacts w...Leer más
s-stringa en Junio 04, 2024
Hello since 10 days I am experiencing lots of problems with forms and hubspot. Non hubspot forms submits are not beeing tracked anymore to hubspot therefore no new contacts are created automatically and I am loosing all analytics data of the con Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Colaborador
Junio 04, 2024 09:22
Hi @CC-Oliver thanks for your quick answer. I am using the hubspot wordpress plugin and I added to my page the shortcode created by the plugin,...Leer más
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.