• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • REckes on January 24, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, A contact submitted a form on our website; the form requires the person to submit Name and Email. However, in HubSpot, I see this person has "No contact record." There is a user ID listed but no name or email. I am not able to click the Conta...
    Hall of Famer
    January 24, 2022 21:48
    Hi @REckes , There are two (/three) reasons why that might happen, see here : If you don't allow form submissions without email addr...
  • LHewett on January 24, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, new to Hubspot so might be a silly question, but struggling to get the submit button to work on a landing page https://jump-pad-25492871.hubspotpagebuilder.eu/new-property-alerts Any advice much appreciated.
    Participant
    January 25, 2022 08:07
    Many thanks for your help. I've got the button working. The only thing I'm struggling with is the disclaimer text seems to be linked to the size of...
  • Chaya on January 22, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi All, Is it possible to create a floating CTA button that follows the reader's scrolldown activity?
    Community Manager
    January 24, 2022 12:48
    Hello @Chaya , happy Monday! I was able to investigate more about it and came across 2 similar Community posts with more information on how you ar...
  • ccastro1 on January 22, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I have just purchased Chili Piper to automatically route and schedule inbound demo requests. I route to my sales team as a territory-based system, with a company size dependancy as well (SMB or Enterprise). Territories are determined by country, and...
    Community Manager
    January 25, 2022 01:49
    Hi @ccastro1 Thank you for reaching out. You could use dependent form fields , but there is only one layer, you can do a dependent f...
  • Brian6 on January 22, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I created a form in HubSpot with a follow up email to automate the process and when I use the follow up email it automatically requires reCAPTCHA. When the reCAPTCHA is enabled, the Submit button is not working. Once I remove the follow up email and...
    Community Manager
    January 24, 2022 12:45
    Hello @Brian6 , what is the current browser being used while submitting the form? Could you please send me a private message with the form URL so we...
  • KBoth3 on January 21, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi all! We are about to offer a certificate for our software users, and I am trying to make this happen as smooth as possible. Since we will have to fill in the first & last name fields and send this PDF to the user automating most of the steps...
    Participant
    January 25, 2022 07:25
    Hi @KBoth3 , Not really a direct way to automate this in HubSpot as you can't add personalisation tokens to a PDF to be sent to the customer as fa...
  • Beth_tsi on January 20, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    We're using Gravity Forms on our wordpress site and have an integration to Hubspot. Gravity Forms force a choice of "Lifecycle Stage" which means if the contact is already existing, the original "lifecycle stage" gets overwritten. Does...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    January 21, 2022 00:23
    Hi @Beth_tsi , Tried looking for some article for this but surprisingly couldn't find anything. Seems like there isn't any way to remove this fiel...
  • RSiddula on January 20, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello Community, My org is not really using the lead status property insted they are completely relying on deal stages alone, I am trying to get the best usage of lead status property but I don't really have a strong reason to convence my superv...
    Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
    January 20, 2022 03:43
    Hi @RSiddula The lead status property is predefined in HubSpot. It can be fully customised and changed so that it meets unique needs o...
  • HSteingräber on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, I use Cleverreach as my e-mail marketing provider. It is connected to Hubspot. Whenever a persons signs up in a Cleverreach form, they provide email address and first name. But only the e-mail address gets saved in Hubspot as a contact. What ca...
    Community Manager
    January 20, 2022 02:18
    Hi @HSteingräber Thank you for reaching out. I cannot see a HubSpot Cleverreach integration, are you using a third party integration ...
  • MSerranoSolà on January 17, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello everyone, I want to implement the lead gen form extension of Google Ads, and I would like to sync it with HubSpot. Is it still necessary to use Zapier or HubSpot has already created a feature to sync this Google Ads extension with HubSp...
    Hall of Famer
    January 18, 2022 08:56
    Hi @MSerranoSolà , This feature is currently in public beta, see here: Google Ads lead form ads in HubSpot To get access, you must be ...
  • HBweb on January 14, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I have a form with 3 fields: Email, First Name, and Last Name. This is a custom form which when clicking on Submit button will send data to hubspot. I have no problem sending the 3 fields (Email, First Name, and Last Name) to hubspot. However, when ...
    January 18, 2022 08:20
    Hi @karstenkoehler , Thank you for your response. Associating a company name with an email domain is just an example of sending dynamic data in ...
  • RJ-ENQZ on January 14, 2022
    0 upvotes
    5 Replies
    I have two problems with the Native HubSpot forms. I have created a form where the end user can upload files to me. These files are in audio format (WAV) averaging 70MB in size. *The first problem is that when they submit the form (click submit)...
    Key Advisor | Gold Partner
    January 17, 2022 19:30
    Hi @RJ-ENQZ It's been years over a decade since I last built a File Upload form with a progress bar. I did a quick search and I can't see ...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors