• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • RBurgon on October 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi - I've set up a form on a landing page and, although when you type in your e-mail and name thhe font is black, the font is white when it autocompletes. This means it's not visible. I've looked everywhere to see how I can change this color but I c...
    Community Manager
    October 20, 2021 15:57
    Hello @RBurgon thank you for providing more information, I wanted to add a few top experts to this matter @DanielSanchez @BootstrapC any sugges...
  • NicoleJ on October 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I'm curious to know how we can set goals in GA based on the choices a person chooses on a HubSpot embedded form. When we go in Google Tag Manager, the form doesn't give off any elements that allow us to track which option they chose (therefore maki...
  • ice7 on October 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi, I am new in Hubspot. Now, I am doing the integration of chatflow messenger to my facebook. I faced the problem for the conversation in second time. First time everythings is ok but when I second time want to message in messenger, the greeting m...
  • KONICK on October 19, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hello, when a customer is submitting form through the website it shows sometimes as a double form submission. There are no properties updated and it doesn't go through to the email, so I was thinking it's a glitch. I understand that one customer ca...
    Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
    October 20, 2021 07:47
    Hi @KONICK , Can you confirm that these are embedded forms (created within HubSpot) or are these connected forms (created with another platfor...
  • robspeirs on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, I am sure this has been answered before now but I can't find the answer. We have a webflow website, with multiple hubspot forms embedded (API) which are directed to our main inbox. They all end up in spam even though I have them/domains/ema...
    October 20, 2021 00:49
    Hi Pam, I have attached 2 images of an example of the inbound form which is going to spam. Every form is ending up in spam. Thanks
  • KSkala on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I'm creating a chat bot and part of the flow is an option to download a case study. I'd like to capture their name and email and then add that info to a list that automatically sends an email with the case study. Is this possible to do inside a chat...
    October 18, 2021 13:30
    Hi @KSkala . I don't see a way to do this directly through the chatbot. However,my thought for sending the email with the casestudy is to create a w...
  • ACaine on October 15, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi One of our forms (newsletter form) is set to display in English, however it is showing in Greek for some people. I think it may only be showing Greek for windows users. Does anyone know how to solve this issue so that it shows in English for...
    October 20, 2021 06:33
    Hi Thanks for your resonse. No, it is showing up in Greek for people who's browser language is English and the rest of the website shows up...
  • nicowegher on October 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    5 Replies
    Hi, We are trying to prepopulate a calendly form with prefill data completed in a hubspot form. This is the flow: 1.User completes a HS form 2.User is redirected to external URL with contact parameters https://calendly.com/hablarconpxsol/reco...
    Participant
    October 18, 2021 08:38
    Thanks for your quick reply @BootstrapC . I understand. Unfortunely I don't have access now to that internal resource. I imagine I'll keep as...
  • Devla on October 13, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I have a problem of embeded form not being mobile friendly. The form is on the link https://benefiti.rs/contacts . Report from Google Search Console is here https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly/result?id=3qs136DTClwYMtkrwo...
    Contributor | Platinum Partner
    October 13, 2021 22:10
    Hi @Devla Think the problem is in your code. You can always inspect it using your browser developer tools. The issue mig...
  • azu on October 08, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi! We're planning on sending email campaigns where we want to add an id to the URL. I know this is possible but I was wondering if there's a way to automate this. For example, if my email has 3 links, then all those URLs will also have the...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    October 11, 2021 01:05
    Hi @azu , Can you please explain to me what actually you want to achieve here? HubSpot do have UTM tracking: Create tracking URLs (hubspot.com) ...
  • Solved
    NicolasGrmr on October 07, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello everyone, I would like to know if it's possible to include in Hubspot's landing page the possibility to have a field to let people download files and then, send it to an email through a workflow? What I mean exactly is can we do like this pa...
    Participant
    October 07, 2021 01:21
    Thanks, Karsten for your help! 🙂
  • Solved
    LPérezB on October 06, 2021
    1 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi everybody, I've just created a simple form to add contacts to the CRM. The fields that i've add are: phone number, interests, firm and all the checkboxes for GDPR and marketing communication. When I test the forms I realized that even havin...
    October 06, 2021 03:14
    Thanks for your quikly answer Karsten! I've check this and everything is okay as you show 😁 !
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Recent contributors