State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
mikeasaunders on July 11, 2024
Hi, I'm hoping you wonderful people can help. We create events through Facebook and Google API Pixel Integrations through the Hubspot Integrations. However, this does mean that when using form-based events, you have to use a Hubspot form, not a read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted solution
Participant
July 12, 2024 01:52
Thats great news. Thanks again for your help.
MWilliams74 on July 10, 2024
I'm trying to add SMS text messaging so have created a form to collect mobile numbers. However when the form is filled out, my contacts are not automatically subscribed to receive SMS texting because the numbers aren't formatted correctly. Here read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
July 11, 2024 16:14
Hey @MWilliams74 , thank you for posting in our Community! To format mobile phone numbers for SMS marketing in HubSpot, you'll need to use a...read more
DraganaI on July 10, 2024
Hello there! I'm trying to setup the following workflow: Popup shows, when clicked a form is filled out. After the form is submitted, I need to show another pop-up with a button. I can't seem to find a way to add the second pop-up at the end of read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
July 10, 2024 06:05
Hello Frank, Thank you for the advice, so basically, we can't have a pop-up after the form is submitted, it has to be a thank you page - correct? ?...read more
Solved
Top4Marketing on July 08, 2024
We have a non-HubSpot form created with Elementor that sometimes does not capture submissions. After checking the user agents of the not-captured submissions via WP Admin, we found that most of them are from mobile devices. We tested the form usin read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted solution
Participant
July 09, 2024 23:10
Thanks for all the answer. Apparently, because the Elementor popup is not constructed until the trigger is pressed, it does not fulfill the r...read more
dmart on July 08, 2024
Hi there, I was just curious if its possible to add customization paramaters via the wordpress shortcode, or if this requires me to implement the javascript directly? Thanks
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 09, 2024 00:12
Hi @dmart , Correct, the JavaScript embed code supports customization, the WordPress shortcode, as far as I know, does not. https://leg...read more
NatFrilay on July 03, 2024
Hi, how do you capture the multi touch points ( event, campaign, website) a contact will go through before it is converted to an marketing qualified lead? We only record the last touch point which has converted the contact to a first discovery discu read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
July 05, 2024 04:18
Hi @NatFrilay , In HubSpot, to capture multi-touch points for a contact before they convert to a Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL), you can: Use Track...read more
Solved
HOlszowski on July 03, 2024
Hey! I have this case: 1. I have a custom object created 2. I have a form in HS which asks for the user's email address and a dozen custom properties assigned to the custom object I now want a custom obejct to be created with these properties read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 03, 2024 06:59
Hi @HOlszowski , This can be achieved with the 'Create record' workflow action. You would create a contact-based workflow, enroll the contact ...read more
Solved
AKunsky on July 02, 2024
Good afternoon, Question from a newbie. Can you tell me how to implement the following in a form on a web page: 1. a website visitor selects the start date of the rental 2. The website visitor selects the end date of the rental 3. the website visito read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Elite Partner
July 04, 2024 20:51
You're welcome @AKunsky , I'd recommend @Anton to help you with getting this custom module developed.
Solved
ACampbell81 on July 02, 2024
I have a CTA slide-in with a subscription form on it. The form is featured on several web pages as well as the CTA. When I look at the "form submissions" tab on the CTA details page it shows me which people filled out the form on the CTA, but the read more
0 upvote
11 Replies
Accepted solution
Key Advisor | Partner
July 09, 2024 06:48
Hey @ACampbell81 honestly the best solution would be to create a unique form for your slide in only. It would be the most consistent way to report ...read more
Solved
MAbrehart on July 02, 2024
Hi All, We have a problem with one of our forms. When we recive the email notification, it tells us that is is asscoiated with a particulr company - every time the same company. But when you go to it, it isn't asscoiated with that company - read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 02, 2024 09:52
This seems like a caching issue @MAbrehart and like buggy behavior. I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot support about this. For a quick fix...read more
Solved
ALJimenez on July 01, 2024
I have a simple contact form with a simple subject line drop-down field, where the user has to select what the message they're sending is about. Is it possible to display a simple message BEFORE the user hits send but after they've selected some read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 01, 2024 23:54
Hello @ALJimenez , At the moment, no, this is not possible. The only thing that can currently be displayed conditionally are additional fields...read more
TPesach3 on July 01, 2024
Hi everyone, I'm experiencing an issue with mapping a multiple-choice field from a Webflow form to HubSpot. Here's the situation: Issue: When a user selects multiple options on the Webflow form, the data is being submitted, and I can see the su read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Hall of Famer | Elite Partner
July 02, 2024 19:56
Thank you for sharing this context @ALJimenez , this is really helpful to understand.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.