• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
naser_sadeghi on October 06, 2022
I have a HubSpot form in my website where I am trying to get leads from the users. As the webpage is also connected to an active Google Ads account, I need to send the input field which holds the email to Google Tag Manager. To do so first of all, read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor
October 06, 2022 06:37
From what I can see you are trying to get the data in the onFormSubmitted event. Unfortunately, while it would be useful to have the data here, the d...read more
Vedant on October 05, 2022
We are currently wokring on a project for Google Analytics Compliance in Europe and were concerned how HubsSpot handles personally identifiable information (pii). I was trying to check the URL to identify if any PIIs for form submissions but wasn't read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Community Manager
October 06, 2022 06:20
Hi @Vedant , You're very welcome! I hope these articles are helpful 🙂 That is a great question about checking if the URL contains any...read more
BitWarmer on October 05, 2022
Hello All Just been on Hubspot chat and the have suggest coming here for help. I am trying to create a form and need to add an additional 3 customs fields to capture the correct information. I get this message coming up You've used 7 out of 1 read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor
October 05, 2022 06:59
You should be able to. Unfortunately this is just a user to user support forum so there is nothing we can do for you here. I would reach out to Hub...read more
NicolasDC on October 04, 2022
Hi, I'd like to be able to update multiple properties using only one form entry. For example: a prospect chooses to attend an event at Location X at Date Y and Time Z . This option is only one bullet. Would it be possible to update 3 read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
October 06, 2022 13:50
Hey @NicolasDC Yep, I've seen this challenge several times before. Not seen a perfect solution yet. There may be better ways but IIRC...read more
CDragan on October 03, 2022
I have tried to get help but nothing was helpful. We get contacted through our website contact form which feeds back through hubspot and whenever there is an email attachments (all the time because they are CVs) we can't open it but I can see the ti read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
October 03, 2022 13:21
@CDragan Hmm, my guess is that you would need to change the WP form to a hubspot form instead to accommodate this functionality. You may be able...read more
AONeill7 on September 30, 2022
We send out a weekly newsletter through Marketing - Campaigns so we can see who has unsubscribed by clicking on the actual newsletter sent out but is there a way of being notified if anyone unsubscribes. We have private clients and their advisers a read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Top Contributor
October 03, 2022 05:05
Thank you @CateDuarte
VRK on September 29, 2022
Hey everyone, We have been using these same forms for years, but ni the past few months we have noticed that not everything remains on the page properly. It is all off to the side and doesn't fit on the screen. Especially with mobile and tablet read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 29, 2022 14:36
Hello @VRK , thank you for posting in our Community! Is this a HubSpot-hosted page or an external page? How are the forms set up? Is there any cus...read more
Solved
Phyllis on September 28, 2022
When I login to HubSpot with my account, the Forms are not displayed in the Menu of Marketing -> Lead Capture -> Forms It seems my account also has no access right to “Lead Capture”. How to solve it?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
September 28, 2022 00:32
Hi @Phyllis , A few things that might be going on here: Are you the super admin in your portal? If not, I'd recommend reaching out to the ...read more
Solved
MGalime on September 27, 2022
Hi Everyone- I set up a workflow that collects people who have filled out a form, they get added to a list, tagged with a property, and an autorepond email with the information they signed up for gets sent. Current stats from my landing page sa read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Accepted Solution
September 27, 2022 13:51
One additional thought - once they fill out the form and you set them as a marketing contact, you can also add a delay of 1 minute if there are other...read more
Solved
jcoakley on September 26, 2022
Hey, all! Our HubSpot instance doesn't have the Service module -- but we'd still love to do some simple customer satisfaction surveys. I'm looking into how I might design a form to fulfill this function. Yes, a little kludgy, but looking to see what read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
September 26, 2022 21:43
Hi @jcoakley , Without Service Hub Professional (or a cheaper third-party integration), options require some additional work. If you wan...read more
ACarey on September 26, 2022
Hello all - we have a sign-up form on our website that we would like to feed into Hubspot to populate our CRM and trigger a free trial email workflow. Having talked to support and checked all of the troubleshooting items, I can't figure out for read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Participant
September 26, 2022 17:07
No problem! Feel free to mark this post as resolved 🚀
Solved
SParvin on September 26, 2022
I have a lead form that is only used on one page. It's the only form on the page and was added through the content editor. Our Google Analytics tracking is setup (through Google Tag Manager) to capture the Form ID and my goal tracking keeps breakin read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant
September 30, 2022 14:14
Mike, as I was providing that, I realized that in order to make this work, I just needed to figure out how to trim the _XXXX off the end of...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.