• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
AKwon8 on June 17, 2024
I want to create a form that automatically download the PDF or eBooks when you submit. How can I insert CTA button to the form or change the submit button to CTA button that I created?
0 upvote
2 Replies
June 17, 2024 21:50
Can I put more than 1 PDF file based on what page customers fill out the form? Or do I have to create a form for every PDF files?
Solved
SShoaib on June 16, 2024
Hello, I need help creating a workflow that branches based on the selections made in a dropdown field within a form. Which branch property should I select to achieve this? Thank you!
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 16, 2024 11:31
Hi @SShoaib , First select a branch: Then pick the first option: Select your property and make sure to select ...read more
Heimn on June 15, 2024
Hello all, I'm working with a HubSpot Form on my WordPress Website. For that I've embedded it with the HTML Code given by HubSpot. Unfortunately this form is not being shown in my firefox. Other Browsers, Edge f.E. seem to display it correct read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor
June 15, 2024 20:31
I just tried Chrome (125.0.6422.142) and Firefox (126.0.1) and both loaded the form for me. Is this now resolved, or could you share the version of F...read more
TShannon3 on June 14, 2024
Are utm parameters in a URL the only way to pass data to hidden form fields? I have a client who has a dynamic event registration flow in Wordpress. A user types in their zip code, is presented with a list of events nearby. Then they select the read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
June 16, 2024 05:18
Hi @TShannon3 Definitely you can add this via UTMs in a URL. This can also be done using JS, please review this code here . Let me know h...read more
CFanelli on June 13, 2024
I ran into this issue specifically within child themes based off of the Growth theme. I dropped in a HTML form from LeadSquared into my site and the input fields will not span 100%. At first the form was showing the labels next to the inputs, befor read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Thought Leader
June 13, 2024 18:21
Hi @CFanelli , Since the growth theme (and therefore child-themes) doesn't have specific form widths in the code it might be a code fragment fro...read more
Solved
Maxwolters on June 13, 2024
Hi everyone, Is it possible to host a pdf that functions as a form and can be linked to our HubSpot contact database? We want to send a with paper to a small segment of our contact database. We would like it to be in a pdf with form fields. read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 13, 2024 03:29
Hi @Maxwolters , If it is possible, it's not a native HubSpot functionality and would require working with the HubSpot API. The PDF reader or ...read more
AndreaLM on June 12, 2024
I currently have two slide-in banner CTAs running on my site. The criteria for appearance/disappearing is identical. However, one is getting far, far more impressions than the other. Are these CTAs weighted somehow? What could account for one appear read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
June 13, 2024 07:57
Ah! Interesting - HubSpot maybe processes newer CTAs first then. It probably considered fairly unusual to have two CTAs on the same page. The best re...read more
JohnDeBrincat on June 12, 2024
Hi all, We are building out our new Hubspot instance and are having problems with our demo flow. We have a HS form embedded into a Wordpress landing page. The submission takes them to a thank you page with Calendly embedded. I want to be able to read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
June 13, 2024 03:22
Hi @JohnDeBrincat Great question, there are others asking for the same functionality too, see this article here . It's something I'm tryi...read more
Solved
viens666 on June 12, 2024
Trying to make a popup appear on the payment page of 3 different sites. Doesnt work as intended, only works consistently on one of the sites. Need this to alert customers that orders will be delayed due to holiday shutdown. Would like more customiza read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
June 13, 2024 08:39
@viens666 not really, scripts can interfere with each other in many ways, which sounds like that's happening here.
Maxwolters on June 12, 2024
Hi everyone, We have multiple contacts that keep submitting brochure requests but we are not able to reach. This is ruining the metrics for the KPIs of our call center. There are instances where people have submitted 10+ brochures but we had to wri read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Contributor | Partner
June 12, 2024 10:19
My recommendation would probably be a combination of both mine (although this is only possible if you're using HubSpot CMS), and @matthew-aire 's su...read more
DezieO on June 10, 2024
I'm looking to understand whether I can set certain native Hubspot fields to be shown as a hidden field on a form. Specifically, the salesforcecampaignids field so that I can append a campaign ID to the URL and it is picked up by the form, then once read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
June 11, 2024 09:07
@matthew-aire this approach unfortunately does not solve the need here. We're looking to pair down the number of forms, workflows and branches requ...read more
Solved
AlleOtti on June 09, 2024
Forms: may I set "note" propriety more HIGH in order to have more VISIBLE space to write into it seeing all my costumer sentence want to write to me? I wanna give more spaces to my costumers (↑↑ I wanna give more space to my costumers - wi read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
June 10, 2024 04:43
@AlleOtti - If you have a Marketing Hub or Content Hub Professional or Enterprise subscription with your HubSpot account, you can embed your for...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.