• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • AEdwards2 on September 17, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi there, I have a form on a landing page. The "submit" button is clickable when I go to just the form, but when someone clicks on the "submit" button on the landing page the button isn't clickable so the form isn't submitting. I looked at the ...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    September 17, 2021 20:49
    Hi @AEdwards2 , Is this a HubSpot form? Can you please share the link of the form here? Also, if it is the HubSpot form, do one thing, remove and ...
  • EbarakHossain on September 17, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi friends, Some of my forms are not rendering full width though the width is set 100%. Please have a look at the image attached and help me with your expert advice. Many thanks in advance. / Ebarak The form is supposed to be displayed...
    Key Advisor
    September 18, 2021 09:37
    Hi @EbarakHossain Using CSS you can customize the size the form will fill. If you prefer to share your landing page link, I can reply with...
  • CMR on September 17, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Is it possible to have one form that asks name and email address to download different archives? I have a knowledge bank where people can download a document but since there are many pages, I think having a form for each download is going to be very...
    Key Advisor
    September 18, 2021 09:40
    Hi @CMR , Yes, you can have a single form and use it on several landing pages, with different destination and being able to send different em...
  • TGoyvaerts on September 17, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hey all, Just looking to see if it's possible to create a particular form with the help of ZoomInfo AutoComplete Forms. What we are looking to do is create a seamless user journey in where that there will be two boxs (Name and Email) that are visi...
  • CMarritt on September 17, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi All! So we're having a bit of trouble with our embedded form on our website not visible until the user accepts cookies. Our CMS is Wordpress, we're using CookieBot and the forms are embedded using the hubspot plugin for Wordpress. The cooki...
  • L_P on September 15, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello, I have an embedded form not displaying. As many details as I can think of below. site: externally hosted added tracking code: yes followed all troubleshooting steps to tracking code: yes (including in Chrome, inspect Network, status 200...
    Participant
    September 17, 2021 02:15
    Do you have any Cookies banner set up on your website? We're having an issue where our form doesn't load until the user accepts the embed/v3/counter...
  • Solved
    Buzzbeat on September 15, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Our inside sales team is wondering if there is a way to get an automated alert whenever a contact unsubscribes or becomes unqualified in Hubspot. Thank you in advance for your help!
    HubSpot Employee
    September 15, 2021 12:49
    You're welcome, @Buzzbeat !
  • MStevens711 on September 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    We have had a number of confused customers fill out either our "request a demo" or "request a preview" forms on our website. While we can use their lifecycle stage to exclude them from our prospecting workflows, they still show as submissions and ar...
    HubSpot Employee
    September 14, 2021 11:36
    Hi @MStevens711 , Thanks for reaching out! The only way to remove a form submission from a contact's record and activity specifically is to d...
  • DLeBlanc on September 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hey there Hubspot fam 😊 To brief you, we're having trouble with consistent formatting of Hubspot CTA buttons across devices on our WordPress-powered site. On some mobile phones, the buttons are not evenly spaced and we haven't been able to fi...
    Community Manager
    September 16, 2021 04:50
    Hi @DLeBlanc , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Using Events is a great way to track specific activities completed by visito...
  • NPostans on September 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I currently use Formidable plugin on Wordpress for my forms. We're migrating to Hubspot Marketing and I'm having trouble styling the basic default forms. How do you change the colour? Where do I access my CSS for Hubspot forms?! Apologies - a li...
    Community Manager
    September 16, 2021 03:06
    Hey @NPostans Welcome to the Community! In this article, you can find how to Set up and style forms on HubSpot pages . and here you c...
  • Solved
    juusui on September 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    We're using our WordPress website for landing pages and thank you pages. We embed the form on the WP landing page and redirect to another WP thank you page after form submission. We have multiple pages that collect the same info so we would like...
    Participant
    September 14, 2021 15:47
    This is exactly what I need. Thank you.
  • DGilmour7 on September 13, 2021
    0 upvotes
    6 Replies
    I created a popup form to display when user attempts to leave by going to url bar. It works on desktop and a chrome dev tools mobile simulation showed it too. But when I click the url in my actual real mobile, I do not see the popup. What could ...
    HubSpot Moderator
    September 14, 2021 11:47
    Hi @DGilmour7 , Got it! DM is a direct message and I received yours! Responding to you there now! Best, Brendan
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Recent contributors