• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • LCarney on September 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello! I have a form that asks contacts for their home state. In our database currently, we have many international contacts that have state filled in for non-US states. But this particular form will be for a US audience and I would like US states t...
    Key Advisor
    September 22, 2021 14:19
    Hey @LCarney for this instance, you would need to create a new field with the state dropdown. You could then use a workflow to push this to ...
  • LClement on September 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Spoiler (Highlight to read) Spoiler (Highlight to read) Edited: Edited: Nevermind, I figured it out. It was an extension running that was interfering with it... So, if you don't want to see this, stop Headline Studio f...
  • MVirtanen on September 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    HS Community, need some best practices around UTM parameters and 3rd party tools -- Context: Client is using 6Sense for ABM [it does not have a native integration with HS currently] and we are trying to track targeted ad engagement on 6Sense ...
    Key Advisor
    September 22, 2021 14:23
    Hey @MVirtanen , In my experience, HubSpot has always done a pretty solid job with passing the UTMs from the URL query into the hidden fields....
  • tobymurdock1 on September 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    HS Community-- I'm looking to have a Contact 1) submit a Hubspot form and then 2) go to a Calendly page to schedule attendance at an info-session. (Each info session contains many attendees, and thus I have to use Calednly, as HS does not suppor...
    Participant
    September 22, 2021 06:05
    Hi @tobymurdock1 , that makes sense! I did some testing to see if I could pass the information from a HubSpot form submission to the calendly booki...
  • Solved
    SMilne9 on September 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, I've setup forward notifications to a shared sales team inbox so anytime our new Hubspot forms are completed the team will see them and can action. I had a request from the sales team to remove the company info at the bottom inferred...
    Participant
    September 21, 2021 06:08
    Thanks for the suggestion. I might try the workflow with "i nternal marketing email" and choose "{{ contact.email }}" in the "From Address". Our sale...
  • schitkowski on September 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi everyone! I created a form with Wordpress/Elementor and connected it to HubSpot. It works fine, as long as I name the input labels exactly like the property IDs from HubSpot. But if I rename the label (not the ID) it will not transfer th...
    Community Manager
    September 22, 2021 09:26
    Sure, you're very welcome! It's a pitty there isn't an easy solution for this. Cheers, Mia
  • UPPER on September 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hey everyone, I am currently trying to set up our Inbound Marketing automation. We are currently using WordPress for our website & therefore also our external forms. Since our form contains custom .js script Hubspot is not able to collect Lead...
    Contributor | Platinum Partner
    September 21, 2021 06:34
    Here are a few alternative suggestions. There are several third-party form apps that integrate nicely with HubSpot. Gravity Forms, Formstack and Type...
  • ameliatheo on September 19, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I'm confused and would like some help. I set a HubSpot email subscriber popup form on my website and it shows that it's had 19k visits and 325 signups, all time. I use Zapier to transfer the signups to Mailchimp. But in one week, I've exhausted ...
    HubSpot Employee
    September 20, 2021 02:34
    Hi @ameliatheo Zapier's pricing plans have a task limit, so it sounds like you are hitting your 750 tasks per month limit on the Starter plan. Th...
  • AEdwards2 on September 17, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi there, I have a form on a landing page. The "submit" button is clickable when I go to just the form, but when someone clicks on the "submit" button on the landing page the button isn't clickable so the form isn't submitting. I looked at the ...
    September 20, 2021 09:01
    Hi, thanks for your reply. Here is the link to the form on the landing page: https://books.callistopublishersclub.com/author-questionnaire-4 I ha...
  • EbarakHossain on September 17, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi friends, Some of my forms are not rendering full width though the width is set 100%. Please have a look at the image attached and help me with your expert advice. Many thanks in advance. / Ebarak The form is supposed to be displayed...
    Key Advisor
    September 18, 2021 09:37
    Hi @EbarakHossain Using CSS you can customize the size the form will fill. If you prefer to share your landing page link, I can reply with...
  • CMR on September 17, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Is it possible to have one form that asks name and email address to download different archives? I have a knowledge bank where people can download a document but since there are many pages, I think having a form for each download is going to be very...
    CMR
    September 20, 2021 01:34
    Hi, thank you, yes I want to do that but I don't know how to make just 1 form to download different archives with different IDs from Wordpress
  • Solved
    TGoyvaerts on September 17, 2021
    1 upvotes
    6 Replies
    Hey all, Just looking to see if it's possible to create a particular form with the help of ZoomInfo AutoComplete Forms. What we are looking to do is create a seamless user journey in where that there will be two boxs (Name and Email) that are visi...
    Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
    September 20, 2021 02:24
    It's a little known secret approach I use so that it helps maintain the cookies as well 🙂 Very important you don't use "display:none" on the HS ...
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Recent contributors