• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • Kashish_Garg on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hi, I want to create a follow-up mail for a webinar form (soon after they register). Can I insert a personalized token in the mail because I could not find it anywhere while creating the mail? Ps. We have a starter package.
    Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
    July 23, 2021 05:52
    Thanks for sharing that, @karstenkoehler ! I wasn't aware of that functionality.
  • Solved
    DanielHird on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, Within a form, we removed an event date yesterday (session was full), but the following day, we've recieved 2 form submissions for that removed date. I'm assuming what has happened is the opened the form yesterday morning, but didn't submit it...
    Participant
    July 23, 2021 04:11
    Hi Karsten, Yes, while it was a colleague (not me) who made the changes, I checked and they had been published. I think the "unlikely but possible" ...
  • CWilhelm on July 21, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, We are currently using Ninja Forms for a client's WordPress site, we installed the HubSpot plugin so that it could catch the Ninja Forms submissions and email us as a backup/double-check for each submission in case that there was an issue...
    Community Manager
    July 22, 2021 06:13
    Hi @CWilhelm , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I wanted to share this Community thread with you and second my colleague'...
  • MarkCCC on July 21, 2021
    1 Upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hi everyone, After strolling through a lot of the posts already to try to find a solution to my problem, i couldn't and hope someone can help please as I am not very technical at all. Feels like the issue is to do with either HTML code or my websi...
    July 22, 2021 22:36
    thanks @tjoyce for the explanation but appreciated if someone can take a look at the embedded code below and advise how to get around the iframe wi...
  • MLefeuvre on July 20, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    We are moving our lead capture from GoogleForms->Zapier-> Hubspot to directly using HS forms. It seems so complicated. I don't see why the data collected don't show in the contact. Is the only way to see the collected data to go under Marketin...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    July 20, 2021 21:50
    Hi @MLefeuvre , It should appear in the contact record! If it's a hubspot form it'll show up as such on the contact record T...
  • DCooke on July 19, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello, We have a situation where we want to be able to provide extra information and a link to another webpage when a contact selects a specific checkbox in a drop-down menu for our website's contact form. If someone selects the <10,000 sq ft op...
    July 19, 2021 22:42
    Hi @DCooke , Currently its not possible to make a text appear when someone while selecting a partiucular option of a field in HubSpot. You can put...
  • TDiCenzo on July 19, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi! I was wondering if anyone has a workaround for fixing the blurry CTAs in marketing emails? Every time we build a CTA in the builder, it looks great. Then, when we try and add it in our marketing emails they become pixelated and fuzzy looking. T...
    July 19, 2021 22:54
    Hi @TDiCenzo , While creating the CTAs don't use the options provided but use the 'Advanced options' to provide the dimensions for your CTAs. This...
  • Solved
    alewolf on July 15, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    5 Replies
    Hi We are using unbounce.com to capture leads. For several reasons we can't use HubSpot forms on those landing pages and we can't use the HubSpot integration. The only way right now is to send the captured leads through Zapier to HubSpot. ...
    Contributor | Partner
    July 22, 2021 03:48
    Setting the hubspotutk is not possible by using a Zapier integration. The only other way is by submitting the third part form to HS using the...
  • mdrnd on July 15, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, We're using Marketing Pro. What we'd like to create as a report is that we'd like to see which of the form submissions led into an intro call. So basically we're logging calls through Companies and selecting a contact person when loggin...
    Most Valuable Member
    July 15, 2021 21:05
    Hi @mdrnd , With the Intro call property created , building the report becomes easy. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > ...
  • mdrnd on July 15, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    5 Replies
    Hi everyone, I basically want to see all leads from form submissions who have been contacted via intro calls. Specifically, I'd like to create a workflow to see specific forms submission that led to intro calls. The problem is that the fo...
    Most Valuable Member
    July 15, 2021 20:38
    Hi @mdrnd , Got it! This is what a workflow could look like: You can now build a list to see all the contacts who submitted a ...
  • Pujasthan on July 15, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi Team, I have just discovered that the floating chat icon is overlapping the cart button in mobile view. Issue snap -> https://imgur.com/a/WVyrskc How I can do adjustments to the positioning of the floating chat icons for mobile v...
    Community Manager
    July 15, 2021 17:10
    Hello @Pujasthan , you are able to move the chat widget to the left side of the page once you edit, this may help with adjusting. I believe due to ...
  • RNair9 on July 14, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    13 Replies
    Hello, My query is I have to use hbspot CRM in multiple WordPress website. I have one free account in HubSpot. I am planning to buy the starter pack soon. But before that I wanted to clarify the following doubts: 1) I am having 4 different forms...
    July 15, 2021 00:33
    This is the 2 plugins that I was saying. These are the forms created from Contact Form 7 plugin. this is the hubspot form ...
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors