• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
SDiVirgilio on March 06, 2024
We need to send unique URLs to over 300 participants and I'm not sure the best way to do so. I thought I could use the personalization tokens to do so, BUT the URL isn't hyperlinked when it populates, so the user would have to copy that URL into the read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
March 06, 2024 11:19
Thank you @karstenkoehler ! I must not have been searching correctly or else I should have found your previous thread. Appreciate the help!
GoncaloSa on February 06, 2024
Hi there, I have 2 contact forms on my website (one in English and one in French). I would like the leads to go directly to HubSpot. I have the HubSpot tracking code correctly firing up (double-checked with Google Tag Manager), and have the read more
Key Advisor | Partner
February 06, 2024 09:29
Hey @GoncaloSa looks like your form is not using a input type=submit button and also has JS bound to the submit event on it: As per th...read more
Solved
Katniss on December 15, 2023
Hi! I need to know which company emails are linked to forms. We are creating a new website and require this info, to keep, add or delete these emails. For example, if a prospect fills a form at our website, at which email the response is sent to? I read more
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
December 15, 2023 05:44
Hi @Katniss , It's currently not possible in the HubSpot user interface to get an overview of this. You'll have to open all forms, one by one,...read more
Solved
saran_io on September 24, 2023
Hello Community! I've a unique scenario to achieve using HubSpot. Would like to get opinion from the community on the best availble solution. Problem statement : Route to different pages based upon the drop-down value from the HubSpot form. read more
Accepted Solution
Contributor
September 26, 2023 01:09
Thank you @HFisher7 . I was able to accompilish that and the requirement to route the different pages upon clicking the submit button in addition t...read more
Solved
MNick2 on August 10, 2023
One of my biggest peeves with the hubspot changes from last year is that now for all of our landing pages, we have to create individual workflows to send follow up emails for any of our landing pages. You used to be able to add a form to the lan read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
August 11, 2023 05:40
Hey @MNick2 this might be a good idea to post to the ideas forum . That's frequently monitored by the HubSpot product team to plan out new product...read more
Solved
KAusk on July 05, 2023
I am being asked to track clicks to ungated content as bottom-of-funnel engagement/leads. Is there a way to assign a blind form submit when someone clicks a link to the ungated content from the email? I am struggling with reporting on lead int read more
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
July 06, 2023 01:19
Hi @KAusk I assume you are sending emails from HubSpot. HubSpot tracks email clicks, so you can report on if a contact clicked a speci...read more
Solved
NCondon22 on May 23, 2023
We are looking to send an email to existing contacts to update their program of interest after a certain time period. Ideally they would click the link we sent to a landing page form with only 1 question on it and the email address being automatica read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 24, 2023 00:25
Hi @NCondon22 , I don't think there is a reliable way to achieve this and I would always lean towards simply asking for the email address agai...read more
Solved
DQueiroz on March 23, 2023
Hey! I'm trying to establish a form submission email confirmation, where the submitter receives an email asking to double confirm if he/she really wants to submit that form. Is this possible? If not, is it possible to add a double opt-in email read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 23, 2023 10:52
Hi @DQueiroz , @DQueiroz wrote: If the submission is not confirmed, ideally, I would like it to be deleted. In case this is not possible,...read more
Solved
SBlocq on March 10, 2023
Hi, We have created a CTA and added it to 4 different emails. However, it is not included in the default email, but only shows up for people who are member of a certain active list (smart rule in the mail). Because of this, the location is n read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
March 10, 2023 10:53
Hi @SBlocq , I just tested this out in my portal and even though the CTA overview page listed that the CTA was included in 0 locations, it di...read more
Solved
keshav-hopstack on January 25, 2023
Hi folks, I want to create an automated email workflow triggered by form submissions where the logic branching is done using the URL of the page where the form submission was completed. The email content will be determined using the Page URL. read more
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
January 25, 2023 00:33
Hi @keshav-hopstack , Depending on whether you're referring to HubSpot forms on HubSpot pages or non-HubSpot pages, the approach differs. ...read more
Solved
MitchPhxAZ on November 17, 2022
Mailchimp lets me put an embeded signup form into a facebook custom tab. We have a form in HS . We want to enhance newsletter signups Not through an ad.. Can I put a HS form similarly? Please advise.
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
November 18, 2022 00:34
Hi @MitchPhxAZ , Mailchimp forms are embedded via integration, not directly via embed code, as far as I can tell: https://mailchimp.com/en/he...read more
AStuder on June 28, 2022
We are generating leads for some of our vendors and want to forward those leads (with their permission of course) to those vendors for direct follow up (the 3rd party entity would hire those leads, not us). I know how to create the workflow and read more
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
July 01, 2022 12:10
Alternatively, you could set up a workflow to send an internal marketing email to these email addresses. That way they don't have to be HubSpot users...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.