Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Wrong field matching with collected forms

Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I`m using the CRM free version and set up the collected forms to my shop and activated them in hubspot.

Indeed, when going through the contact form in my shop (https://www.steda-online.de/de/Kontakt), the trigger and information for this collected form go to hubspot and create a lead. But there`s an issue with field matching.

email is correctly added

last name is empty

first name contains last name of the collected form

and for the original first name hubspot creates a new "collected form field"

is there any way to set up a matching between the fields of my collected form and the given fields in hubspot? As an example, currently I do have two fields for first name (system-generated and newly created one from this collected form)

cheers

Stefan

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @Steda Apologies no one has gotten back to you sooner. At this time the Collected Forms tool does not have a field mapping feature. First/Last name and email address should map to the normal HubSpot fields, but any other fields found on the form will map to newly created fields under the Collected Forms property group.

In your case. I checked the form o nthe linked page, and it appears to be a form generated via the HubSpot forms tool. 

Can you provide a link to a page that is using the collected forms feature? 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Ed,

thanks for your help. no worries for the late reply Smiley Happy

In the meanwhile I already substituted the form by a hubspot generated one.

Everything is working fine again.

cheers

Stefan

0 Upvotes