Lead Capture Tools

ASaha9

Workflow missing from Form Section

SOLVE

Hi

It has come to my notice from starting of this week that the workflows which used to be asscociated with a particular form used to get displayed in the right hand side within the form tool. However I cannot see this now in our org instance. Has the UI changed or is this a setting which needs to be turned on at my instance. 

Any help appreciated. TIA

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @ASaha9! I cannot recall seeing in the Forms editor which Workflows the form is associated with. I can see which Landing Pages it is deployed on. Perhaps someone else can recall if this is different. 

However, I do think it could be very useful to know this information. Perhaps you could go over the Ideas board and post a comment there that you'd like to see this information (or perhaps, say that you want it back).

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @ASaha9! I cannot recall seeing in the Forms editor which Workflows the form is associated with. I can see which Landing Pages it is deployed on. Perhaps someone else can recall if this is different. 

However, I do think it could be very useful to know this information. Perhaps you could go over the Ideas board and post a comment there that you'd like to see this information (or perhaps, say that you want it back).

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.