Lead Capture Tools

liketheusp

Wordpress Elementor Contact Form Submissions only works 50%

SOLVE

Hello,

I am using wordpress and all  form submissions are being saved in hubspot. I created new columns with unique id's, so that hubspot fetch all user fields.

Unfortunately, only some are working. I cannot get the user Information for the user field Last- and Firstname even tho the id's are the same. Other unique fields that I created work perfectly fine, even attached files.

I attached two  pictures to show the different fields. Yes, the id's in wordpress do match and i cleared all cache, css etc.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-09-12 um 18.09.33.pngBildschirmfoto 2018-09-12 um 18.09.46.png

Can anyone help?:)

Thanks

Phil

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
liketheusp
Solution

SOLVE

Hello Jenny,

I found an interesting aspect.

I use Lenix Elementor Leads addon to save my elementor form leads into a matrix. There, I can also see that only some fields are filled out, but not exaclty the same like in Hubspot. Here I have no phone number which I have in Hubspot.

After a customer submits my form, an email sends me all information the customer provided. There I have all fields visible and filled out.

You mentioned there is a different form collection like API. I kinda do not need the addon plugin so if there is a differnt way (which might help work) I am down for that 🙂

Phil

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @liketheusp,

If you're interested in building forms on HubSpot, I would recommend doing so through the forms tool. It's free and will ensure that your data is pulled into HubSpot without anything interfering. 

I'd recommend starting with that and please let us know if you have any issues!

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
andrus
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Using HubSpot's native forms would be easiest to integrate to HubSpot, as Jenny suggested above. If you'd like to stick to Elementor there are third-party tools like Outfunnel that feature an Elementor to HubSpot connection with custom field mapping. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
jorisbrabants1
Participant

SOLVE

If you use Elementor forms and use the "Capture webforms" option like they explain in their knowledge base, you're only able to get a couple of standards fields into Hubspot like name, email, company name, phone number. 

There's no option to map the fields you use in your Elementor form to fields in Hubspot, or you need to push the entries to the Hubspot Forms API. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @liketheusp,

Do you mind sharing a link to the page where the form is? 

Additionally, is the form a HubSpot form, or are you linking the forms through either a collected form or a different set up (such as the forms API). 

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide in terms of your form set up and the page, the better the Community can assist!

Thanks,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
liketheusp
Solution

SOLVE

Hello Jenny,

I found an interesting aspect.

I use Lenix Elementor Leads addon to save my elementor form leads into a matrix. There, I can also see that only some fields are filled out, but not exaclty the same like in Hubspot. Here I have no phone number which I have in Hubspot.

After a customer submits my form, an email sends me all information the customer provided. There I have all fields visible and filled out.

You mentioned there is a different form collection like API. I kinda do not need the addon plugin so if there is a differnt way (which might help work) I am down for that 🙂

Phil

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @liketheusp,

If you're interested in building forms on HubSpot, I would recommend doing so through the forms tool. It's free and will ensure that your data is pulled into HubSpot without anything interfering. 

I'd recommend starting with that and please let us know if you have any issues!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
liketheusp

SOLVE

Hello Jenny,

Thank you for your answer.

The link is www.classic-trade.de/verkauf

I use a form from Elementor Pro. This is integrated with Hubspot via collected form.

As you can see in this screenshot, some of my custom fields are working, some are not. In every case the unique ID is the same on wordpress page and hubspot properties.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-09-13 um 19.53.13.png

Hope this helps

Many Thanks,

Phil

0 Upvotes