Lead Capture Tools

scis
Membre

WordPress Fast Secure Contact form doesn't work with HubSpot

Résolue

WordPress Fast Secure Contact form is listed on the HubSpot website as one of the contact forms that is supported by HubSpot, however I can't get it to work with HubSpot. We were using Contact Form 7 on our WordPress website and it worked with the HubSpot plugins. Whenever Contact Form 7 was used to send a message it generated a Lead-In e-mail message. I deactivated and deleted Contact Form 7 since I couldn't get anti-spam plugins to work with it, and replaced Contact Form 7 with Fast Secure Contact form. However, now I don't get any Lead-In e-mail messages when I use Fast Secure Contact form to send a message. On the HubSpot plugin screen under "Collected form" it only shows .wpcf7-form (Contact Form 7).

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
relabidin
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Thank you for sending this over. It appears that you have some other JavaScript event listeners bound to the submit button of your form. HubSpot also needs to bind an event listener to the submit button of your form, and the other JavaScript you have is interfering. As a result, we are unable to register the 'Submit' button click.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
4 Réponses
relabidin
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Hi @scis,

Can you please provide a link to a page on your site that contains a form you are trying to integrate with HubSpot Marketing Free's Collected Forms feature. 

If you provide me with this information I can view the source code of the form and try to determine why it might not be working with HubSpot.

Rami

0 Votes
scis
Membre

Résolue
0 Votes
relabidin
Solution
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Résolue

Thank you for sending this over. It appears that you have some other JavaScript event listeners bound to the submit button of your form. HubSpot also needs to bind an event listener to the submit button of your form, and the other JavaScript you have is interfering. As a result, we are unable to register the 'Submit' button click.

0 Votes
scis
Membre

Résolue

Can you identify what Java Script is causing the issue with the Submit button? It seems strange that the Fast Secure Contact form is listed on your company's website as one of contact forms that HubSpot supports, but I'm having an issue with the Java Script / Submit button. 

0 Votes