Lead Capture Tools

VKomarov
Participant

Wix Non-Hubspot Form Not Working

SOLVE

I am at a loss. I have the Hubspot tracking code implemented on my Wix site. I have tested and labeled all of the non-hubspot forms on my site, as well as set up workflows for lead routing. Whenever I submit a test form, everything works properly. I have contacted support several times - whenever they submit a form, everything works properly. I even had the last guy submit a test from an incognito browser and use his personal email, and it still worked. An hour later, an actual customer submitted the form and all I got was an email confirmation from Wix, nothing in Hubspot...

Has anyone run into anything like this??

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
AdityaBansal
Solution
Member | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @VKomarov

If the form is working fine when you are testing them with test leads then I believe there is some external factor preventing that lead coming into HubSpot. In case of non-Hubspot forms, if there are JavaScript conflicts on the page or a visitor's browser security extension blocking scripts, the form submission will not be collected. You can consider working with a developer to connect your non-HubSpot forms directly using HubSpot's Submit data to a form API

I hope that helps, but I'm open to talk through this further with you!

Thanks,

Aditya Bansal

Grazitti Interactive

Book a meeting with me

View solution in original post

andrus
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Double checking: are you using the HubSpot-Wix integration by SyncSmart? You mentioned "Hubspot tracking code" and I know it works for most Wordpress sites but think that the purpose-built integration linked above might be a more reliable solution. 

And if you're open to 3rd party integrations we at Outfunnel have also built a HubSpot-Wix connection 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
andrus
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Double checking: are you using the HubSpot-Wix integration by SyncSmart? You mentioned "Hubspot tracking code" and I know it works for most Wordpress sites but think that the purpose-built integration linked above might be a more reliable solution. 

And if you're open to 3rd party integrations we at Outfunnel have also built a HubSpot-Wix connection 

VKomarov
Participant

SOLVE

I am not using SyncSmart. It does not map the message field. That information is essential to relay to our sales reps and if I have to do it manually, it defeats the whole purpose of the integration. I just implemented the code directly on our sites. 

Is your integration able to map fields outside of basic contact info like SyncSmart?

0 Upvotes
andrus
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Yes, Outfunnel's Hubspot-Wix integration allows mapping most standard field types, including the message field. 

0 Upvotes
AdityaBansal
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @VKomarov

If the form is working fine when you are testing them with test leads then I believe there is some external factor preventing that lead coming into HubSpot. In case of non-Hubspot forms, if there are JavaScript conflicts on the page or a visitor's browser security extension blocking scripts, the form submission will not be collected. You can consider working with a developer to connect your non-HubSpot forms directly using HubSpot's Submit data to a form API

I hope that helps, but I'm open to talk through this further with you!

Thanks,

Aditya Bansal

Grazitti Interactive

Book a meeting with me