Lead Capture Tools

Why aren't my Lead Flows Displaying?

SOLVE

I have installed the tracking code on the webiste and published the lead flow on different pages, but nothing shows up. ( also tried different types of forms)

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
trevordjones
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Before we get too deep into troubleshooting, have you tried on multiple browsers?  If you have popups blocked in your browser or your browser's Java plugin is out of date that may be causing problems for you.

- Trevor
If my post solves your problem, please accept it as a solution.

View solution in original post

trevordjones
Solution

SOLVE

OK - So next steps for me would be:

• Check with your web host to make sure that the functions are not blocked by the hosting platform.  WordPress.com, for example, surpresses most java functions by default because of the perceived security risk.
  • Reach out to HubSpot support to make sure there isn't something set up incorrectly in your portal, because it's going to be hard to troubleshoot this without seeing your settings.
- Trevor

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
trevordjones
Solution

SOLVE

Before we get too deep into troubleshooting, have you tried on multiple browsers?  If you have popups blocked in your browser or your browser's Java plugin is out of date that may be causing problems for you.

- Trevor

SOLVE

HI, yes I have tried with different browser and incognito mode. Nothings shows up. I also checked that the tracking code is on the website.

0 Upvotes
trevordjones
Solution

SOLVE

OK - So next steps for me would be:

• Check with your web host to make sure that the functions are not blocked by the hosting platform.  WordPress.com, for example, surpresses most java functions by default because of the perceived security risk.
  • Reach out to HubSpot support to make sure there isn't something set up incorrectly in your portal, because it's going to be hard to troubleshoot this without seeing your settings.
- Trevor

0 Upvotes