Lead Capture Tools

OfekPerry

What kind of Popups/Forms platform do you use?

Hi,

I'd like to integrate some kind of a Popup Platform with my website and with Hubspot.

Yes, I know Hubspot has the ability to create Popups, However - those popups are very limited and don't fit my needs. 

This is an important issue, as right now I'm using a popup plugin called "Poptin" which I'm not sure is the best possible solution.

The big issue I'm facining is regarding the Re-enrollment trigger.
Since I used a 3rd part integration, the only way I could think of capturing those leads coming from the popup form would be through Original Source 2.
Unfortunatelly, original source can't be set into re-enrollment trigger 😕

Therefore - I got to think of some kind of a workaround in order to have the ability to create Re-enrollment triggers. 
I was thinking of integrating Zapier for that purpouse but I'm not quite sure.

Any ideas?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Ben_M
Key Advisor

What kind of Popups/Forms platform do you use?

Curious as to why you are thinking about using Original Source (2) for your enrollment trigger. Original source is typically intended as a field that is set the first time you meet the contact and is never to be overwritten. In many cases you would want someone to either go through campaigns, add a Last, or Latest Source, field that would overwritten at every point, or a custom data object (CDO) to store all touch points in a linked data table.

If you are connecting your pop up to a form, couldn't you just use the form submit as the re-enrollment trigger or is the form through the poptin connection acting differently? Alternatively, you could also add anyone who submits your poptin from to a list so that they can flow through your workflow and then at the end of the workflow remove them from that list as a final step, that way they can re-enter once they have flowed through the entirety of the program.