Lead Capture Tools

AnnMcKeown
Participante

What is functionality of Forms in a downgrade to Free subscription

resolver

Hi.  After three years on Hubspot, we have decided to downgrade from a Professional level subscription (Marketing and Sales) to a free subscription.  This entirely a cost issue.  

What will the funtionality of our Forms be on the free version?  I am okay with them being branded, but I need to confirm the forms on our website will still function.

Thank you,

Ann

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Ben_M
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

As far as forms go, you will be losing dependant fields, smart fields, custom email validation, and targeting.

IMO the bigger danger sign here is the loss of comms in the platform. You will lose access to all workflows so if there are workflows behind your forms, or if you are sending nurture emails that will go away entirely.  If you have added more than 10 custom properties in your instance those will all become inaccessible. If you have more than one subdomain you will be forced to go down to 1. Dashboards and reports could become inaccessible. And that's just the high level of going down in the marketing hub, not to mention the sales hub. You can see a full breakdown here: https://www.hubspot.com/pricing .

Personally I would look for a strategy to automate using workflows to reduce your Marketing Contacts to lower the limit in the Marketing Hub or re-evaluate who needs a Sales license, etc., or hopefully you are moving to an alternative solution as moving down that much will greatly impact your marketing and sales capabilities and potenial at your organization.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
Ben_M
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

As far as forms go, you will be losing dependant fields, smart fields, custom email validation, and targeting.

IMO the bigger danger sign here is the loss of comms in the platform. You will lose access to all workflows so if there are workflows behind your forms, or if you are sending nurture emails that will go away entirely.  If you have added more than 10 custom properties in your instance those will all become inaccessible. If you have more than one subdomain you will be forced to go down to 1. Dashboards and reports could become inaccessible. And that's just the high level of going down in the marketing hub, not to mention the sales hub. You can see a full breakdown here: https://www.hubspot.com/pricing .

Personally I would look for a strategy to automate using workflows to reduce your Marketing Contacts to lower the limit in the Marketing Hub or re-evaluate who needs a Sales license, etc., or hopefully you are moving to an alternative solution as moving down that much will greatly impact your marketing and sales capabilities and potenial at your organization.