Website pop-up

SOLVE
New Contributor

Hello,

When will we be able to use pop-ups for e-mailing to create links to forms, or a link to an internal page on our site?

Because for the moment it is very restrictive. We can only subscribe to a newsletter, but not create a link to a form directly or a link to an internal page.

It is conceivable to develop it?

Thanks, have a good day,

Cdt

Bonjour,

Quand-est ce que nous pourrons utiliser les pop-ups destinés à l'e-mailing pour créer des liens redirigeant vers des formulaires, ou un lien vers une page interne à notre site ?

Car pour le moment c'est très restrictif. On ne peut seulement s'inscrire à une newsletter, mais pas créer de lien vers un formulaire directement ou un lien vers une page interne. 

C'est envisageable de le développer ?

Merci bonne journée,

Cdt

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Thought Leader

Hi @Alexischevrier 

If I have understood you correctly, the best solution to this currently is to have a developer create a custom pop-up modal for you that you use to point visitors to the destination of your choice. HubSpot's Pop-Up Forms only support the pop-up form function currently. 

Hope this helps.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender

Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Diamond HubSpot Partner

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Thought Leader

Hi @Alexischevrier 

If I have understood you correctly, the best solution to this currently is to have a developer create a custom pop-up modal for you that you use to point visitors to the destination of your choice. HubSpot's Pop-Up Forms only support the pop-up form function currently. 

Hope this helps.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender

Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Diamond HubSpot Partner

New Contributor

hi, 

Tks for your response, 

ok, and do you know if Hubspot will develop this option in the future ?

Hace a nice day,

Alexis