Lead Capture Tools

trekireland
参加者

Vimeo contact forms

解決

I'm a free user of HubSpot and a business user of Vimeo.  You can now connect HubSpot to Vimeo and have viewers enter their email addresses within Vimeo's player to apear in your HubSpot contact form. So, I created a static list, as dynamic ones aren't recognised by Vimeo, connected to Vimeo, and entered my email address as a test viewer, but my details were not captured by HubSpot. Does any one know the actual steps involved in successfully completing this process?  They make it sound easy but I'm 3 days at it now.

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Nikhil_Aggarwal
解決策
メンバー | Platinum Partner
メンバー | Platinum Partner

Vimeo contact forms

解決

Hi @trekireland 

Might be I am wrong but follow the below-mentioned sequence because currently, I am not having a Business plan for the vimeo. 

Step 1: Set up an integration b/w HubSpot & Vimeo

Step 2: Embed Vimeo contact form on Demo Vimeo video

Step 3: Check whether your contact gets created in the database or not? (w/o creating a static list)

Step 4: If contact gets created in the HubSpot then create a static based on the unique identifier which is only available for the Vimeo registrants.

Hope this stepwise process works. 

Regards

Nikhil

元の投稿で解決策を見る

trekireland
解決策
参加者

Vimeo contact forms

解決

Hi Nikhil,

Thank you for time on this case.  The solution to connecting Vimeo's contact form to HubSpot is as follows; set up a static HubSpot list with the filter 'Email subscription - has opted into Marketing Information'.  This list will then be recognized by Vimeo under video setttings - interaction tools - contact form. 

I'll mark your response as the solution.

Many thanks,

Jake

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
6件の返信
Nikhil_Aggarwal
解決策
メンバー | Platinum Partner
メンバー | Platinum Partner

Vimeo contact forms

解決

Hi @trekireland 

Might be I am wrong but follow the below-mentioned sequence because currently, I am not having a Business plan for the vimeo. 

Step 1: Set up an integration b/w HubSpot & Vimeo

Step 2: Embed Vimeo contact form on Demo Vimeo video

Step 3: Check whether your contact gets created in the database or not? (w/o creating a static list)

Step 4: If contact gets created in the HubSpot then create a static based on the unique identifier which is only available for the Vimeo registrants.

Hope this stepwise process works. 

Regards

Nikhil

trekireland
解決策
参加者

Vimeo contact forms

解決

Hi Nikhil,

Thank you for time on this case.  The solution to connecting Vimeo's contact form to HubSpot is as follows; set up a static HubSpot list with the filter 'Email subscription - has opted into Marketing Information'.  This list will then be recognized by Vimeo under video setttings - interaction tools - contact form. 

I'll mark your response as the solution.

Many thanks,

Jake

0 いいね!
trekireland
参加者

Vimeo contact forms

解決

Hi Nikhil,

Actually, I'm using HubSpot lists, not forms, as previously stated in the question.  I went through the steps you referenced earlier to set up a static HubSpot list and connect it to my Vimeo account. I then enabled Vimeo's contact form within the video player. however, when I submitted my email address, it did not appear in my HubSpot contact list. 

The problem may lie with filters when setting up a static HubSpot list. You have to use at least one filter, out of multiple, when setting up a list. Also, dynmaic lists are not recognised by Vimeo. So, somewhere in there might be the solution.

Kind regards,

Jake

0 いいね!
Nikhil_Aggarwal
メンバー | Platinum Partner
メンバー | Platinum Partner

Vimeo contact forms

解決

Hey @trekireland 

I assume you're using the HubSpot form for embedding on the Vimeo video player but as per the product docs provided by Vimeo, I guess you have to use the Vimeo contact form to send the leads back into HubSpot. You simply need to connect HubSpot for grabbing the registrants through Vimeo contact forms. Below are some referring links that can help you 

https://vimeo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055633672?vcid=39206

https://vimeo.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/224819147-Contact-forms

Might be I hit the Bull's eye. Upvote my comment if you find this helpful

Regards

Nikhil

KTownsend
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner
トップ投稿者 | Elite Partner

Vimeo contact forms

解決

Hi, 

This might article might help you: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/Integrating-Hubspot-and-Vimeo-OTT-via-Webhooks/td...

Katie Townsend - Acquisition Consultant at BBD Boom
trekireland
参加者

Vimeo contact forms

解決

Hi KT,

No, that link does not solve this particular problem but thank you anyway. This feature was introduced by Vimeo only in mid-January 2021.

0 いいね!