Lead Capture Tools

SimonDEBRITO
Participant

Using country code information from submitted form

SOLVE

Hello, 

I'm using phone number property in my form and I activated the "show country code dropdown menu" toggle. 

I would like to send to my CRM (Salesforce) the phone number AND country code selected.

Unless I'm missing something, it seems like I can only get the phone number, I can't find the country code in any contact property. Is this information available anywhere ?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SimonDEBRITO,

When the country code is selected in the form, both the country code information and the phone number are stored within the Phone number property. The country code is not stored separately in a field, correct.

(If you wanted to have this information in a separate field, it would require a third party app like Incycle (which could achieve this, I believe), Zapier + Google Sheets or custom code actions in workflows, requiring HubSpot Operations Hub Professional.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
SimonDEBRITO
Participant

SOLVE

This will work, thanks for the quick answer !

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SimonDEBRITO,

When the country code is selected in the form, both the country code information and the phone number are stored within the Phone number property. The country code is not stored separately in a field, correct.

(If you wanted to have this information in a separate field, it would require a third party app like Incycle (which could achieve this, I believe), Zapier + Google Sheets or custom code actions in workflows, requiring HubSpot Operations Hub Professional.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.