Lead Capture Tools

jcoakley
Participant

Using Forms as Survey Substitute

SOLVE

Hey, all! Our HubSpot instance doesn't have the Service module -- but we'd still love to do some simple customer satisfaction surveys. I'm looking into how I might design a form to fulfill this function. Yes, a little kludgy, but looking to see what's possible. Anyone else deal with this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jcoakley,

Without Service Hub Professional (or a cheaper third-party integration), options require some additional work.

If you want to recreate the look and feel of the original CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) survey, as shown below, in a form, you would have to test the recommendations in these thread about horizontal form styling and adding images as form selection options. Keep in mind to test these across devices.

karstenkoehler_2-1664253342177.png

Once created, you could share the page where this is embedded like any other form and also review / report on submissions like any other form.

If you want to replicate this within an email, you could place three image CTAs next to each other, each linking to the same confirmation page. You could then build lists of contacts who have engaged with each CTA and use this information in workflows to set a specific contact property value (e.g. "Recent CSAT selection").

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
jcoakley
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for the suggestions! 

0 Upvotes
JMoats
Contributor | Platinum Partner
Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

I really like @karstenkoehler 's work around! Just one thing to add:

If you're not too concerned about replicating the look of the Service Hub surveys, you could use a slide in form for a simple survey. Just add some radio button properties for your questions and you'd be golden! Don't make it too long though – I'd go with 3 questions max. 

Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 4.57.36 PM.png

Let us know what you go with!

- Jared Moats

jared@directdevelopment.com

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @jcoakley,

Without Service Hub Professional (or a cheaper third-party integration), options require some additional work.

If you want to recreate the look and feel of the original CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) survey, as shown below, in a form, you would have to test the recommendations in these thread about horizontal form styling and adding images as form selection options. Keep in mind to test these across devices.

karstenkoehler_2-1664253342177.png

Once created, you could share the page where this is embedded like any other form and also review / report on submissions like any other form.

If you want to replicate this within an email, you could place three image CTAs next to each other, each linking to the same confirmation page. You could then build lists of contacts who have engaged with each CTA and use this information in workflows to set a specific contact property value (e.g. "Recent CSAT selection").

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Wizard to the rescue. Nice workaround solution @karstenkoehler🙌

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/