Lead Capture Tools

wlee168
Participant

Use a custom email address field on a form to send a notif to the owner of that email address

SOLVE

I would like to set up a form where you can nominate multiple email addresses for an award. 

E.g.:

'Email address/es of nominees' = abc@google.com, xyz@hotmail.com 

SUBMIT

When form is submitted, this will trigger a workflow that will send an email notification to the two email addresses of their nomination. 'Congrats! You've been nominated!' 

Is this possible? So far, I can only work out how to notify one nominee per form submission by creating a custom field for the email address, and getting Hubspot to understand that that field is an email address value. 

wlee168_0-1629733896272.png

Thanks 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Use a custom email address field on a form to send a notif to the owner of that email address

SOLVE

Hi @wlee168,

This is actually possible. I've reached a limit in the community of 1,000 images which means that I can't share anymore screenshots (only for now, I hope!) so here's a quick Loom video: https://www.loom.com/share/d5c7d1a89bd0425db65cc7038fd827c6

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @wlee168,

This is actually possible. I've reached a limit in the community of 1,000 images which means that I can't share anymore screenshots (only for now, I hope!) so here's a quick Loom video: https://www.loom.com/share/d5c7d1a89bd0425db65cc7038fd827c6

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ian_Matt
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @wlee168 

I don't believe there's a seamless option here. What I would recommend is creating multiple email properties for your form, for example, Nominee 1, Nominee 2, Nominee 3  and make only 1 required.

Your workflow would then have 3 steps to send an internal marketing email to each of these people. If Nominee 3 is blank for example, it would just skip that person.

Hope this helps!