Lead Capture Tools

kaleperez
Participant

Update the email contact wrong

SOLVE

Hi,

The contact email has been updated through the Forms API and I can't know  which form is doing this. Basically the new email is included as primary email. I need t stop this, but I coun't find the Form that I have t update.

When I  checked the conttat history said "Property changed by a submission on a HubSpot form or through the Forms API.".

Any idea?

Thanks in advanced.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @kaleperez 

Thank you for reaching out!

You should be able to see the form submissions on the contact activity timeline (the central panel in the contact record), make sure it is checked in the Filters section. You should be able to look at the timestamp to see which one was responsible for this change. 

If you're still having issues figuring out which form it is, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @kaleperez 

Thank you for reaching out!

You should be able to see the form submissions on the contact activity timeline (the central panel in the contact record), make sure it is checked in the Filters section. You should be able to look at the timestamp to see which one was responsible for this change. 

If you're still having issues figuring out which form it is, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !