Unbounce Forms integration

Occasional Contributor

Im trying to find settings for email notifications and also automatic assignments (to a sales person in my cleints' instance of HubSpot CRM) for contacts that comvert via an Unbounce form. My client is using HubSpot free.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
HubSpot Employee

Hi @JonathanMill  Notification are set at the user level. Click on your profile picture (or silhouette in the upper right of the main menu) then select Profiles & Preferences > Notifications. 

Regarding assignment of a lead to a specific owner, your only option to automate this is if you can pass a hidden field to HubSpot from the Unbounce form. Since HubSpot Owner  is a property you can use a hidden field to assign a value. However, I'm not sure in hidden fields are possible in Unbounce. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Yes I was thinking hidden fields may be the answer, yes aware about basic notifications,  not really helpful but thanks for that suggestion.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi there. I am an Unbounce agency partner - and I can confirm that hidden fields are indeed possible in Unbounce 👍🏼

0 Upvotes